Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-06, 02:16)treboR2Robert Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-7irpun...p=drivesdk

This little video probably explains it better

@treboR2Robert, thanks for the video. I did not change the code for menu item selection, so I am not sure what is going on there. You said this is a new install, correct? Have you tried in another machine? What version of Kodi and PKC are you using? What version of script.skinshortcuts? That last one you can find in Amber Settings, Manage Dependencies.

My initial guess is that there is something going on between PKC and skinshortcuts. I will try to replicate this issue, under Windows (it’s the only OS I have to test). I will let you know what happens.

EDIT: I started from scratch, new install of Kodi Matrix nightly (from yesterday) and PKC 2.8.7.  I cannot replicate your issue.  I deleted the Movies and TV Shows menu items that were automatically created during the sync process, and added one of my movie libraries from PKC (I have multiple in my Plex server, none named just Movies), and added my TV Shows library from PKC.  Same way as you were doing on the video.  I have no issues, the menu items were added correctly.  The version of skinshortcuts I am using is 1.0.18.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-06, 13:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1