Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-13, 15:26)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 00:07)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have included addtional information for movie sets in the video info dialog.  You should see something like this:

[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]

In order for this info to show up, you need to have installed a version of the addon script.skin.info.service that works with Leia.  As of right now, you can find one in my GitHub: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/scri...fo.service

The movies themselves are not clickable.  When Kodi Matrix is finalized, this screen will change so that when you click on any of the movies in the set, you get taken to the video info dialog for that particular movie.

When I merge this version of the skin with the current version, I will include the addon in the Amber repo, as well as including my modified version of skin.helper.widgets.

Please test this and let me know if it works well, since I have only been able to test this on a Matrix nightly.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
I tested but here don't show anything.
I'm using Kodi 18.2 and installed your script.skin.info.service
Look:

I little doubt: when you put your version of skin.helper.widgets and script.skin.info.service together in Amber and the dev of this add-ons release an update, what happened with your versions? 

@edjalmo , thank you for testing! Does your remote control have a button you can map to "Info"? I ask because I know that in Leia, there is no "Show Information" for Sets in the context menu.  I don't know how I can add this from a skin.  In Matrix "Show Info" is not there either for sets, but pressing "I" works.

As for the addons, I don't think there will be any new versions of script.skin.info.service, since it is not being maintained anymore by its author.  Skin Helper Widgets, on the other hand, might get updates.  If you want to keep my modded version, you would have to turn off automatic updates for that addon. This until I get around to submitting a PR for it and, if approved, it gets merged.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-13, 15:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1