Android Hallo alle miteinander!
From Google Translate:

Hello, my name is Dejane and I'm new here!
I can not find my way around and hope someone can help me!
My situation:
I use Kodi 18 Leia on an Amazon Fire TV stick and a Nas system from my brother, whereupon all the media are stored and accessible to me online.
Since I would like to learn for gradual and seemingly also have no idea, I have decided to connect here.
My problem:
When I'm out with my boyfriend, I can stick with the most and make great movie evenings from my own library.
But I've noticed that there are many envious people trying to fetch this database. By handling addons, an XML file will be displayed in Kodi, showing the exact link that the server or path to the media is located in, and I think it's dangerous if I forget or something ,
My question:
Is it possible to encrypt this link in the said XML files, so that nobody is able to read it except the system (Kodi) itself?
What I already tried everything:
I have tried with TrueCrypt, VeraVrypt, CryptBoxes, but to no avail. It's encrypted, but Kodi can not access the Nas anymore!
I've tried MD5 Hash to generate the address bar so that you can not see the user and password ... but to no avail. Kodi can not read it anymore
(This is an FTP address and unfortunately the user and password are visible! :-()
Unfortunately, it can only be accessed via FTP because it is only an FTP server!
I've also tried connecting via TLS, however, kodi can not read it. However FileZilla already .....
Can somebody help me with it?
Would like to prove to my brother that it is possible to encrypt this so that ONLY the - system can access!
(I've even thought about the user rights of the FireTV stick - Linux Android so that ONLY SYSTEM can access it and no other user can access it) - That should be possible for me ... but me Unfortunately, I have no idea how to set that!

I would be glad about a help!
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards

Code:
Hallo, ich heisse Dejane und bin neu hier!
Ich finde mich nicht so richtig zurecht und hoffe, dass mir jemand helfen kann!
Meine Situation:
Ich verwende Kodi 18 Leia auf einem Amazon Fire TV-Stick und ein Nas-System von meinem Bruder, worauf alle Medien gespeichert sind und auf die ich online zugreifen kann.
Da ich mich für schrittweise einlernen möchte und scheinbar auch keine Ahnung habe, habe ich mich entschlossen, hier Anschluss zu finden.
Mein Problem:
Wenn ich mit meinem Freund unterwegs bin, kann ich mit dem meisten Stick und kann dadurch super Filme-Abende von der eigenen Mediathek machen.
Aber ich habe bemerkt, dass es viele Neider gibt und versuche diese Datenbank abzugreifen. Durch mein Hantieren mit Addons wird eine XML-Datei in Kodi angezeigt, in der der genaue Link angezeigt wird, auf dem der Server bzw. der Pfad zu den Medien liegt, und ich denke, dass es gefährlich ist, wenn ich mal vergesse oder so.
Meine Frage:
Ist es möglich, diesen Link in den besagten XML-Dateien zu verschlüsseln, damit es niemandem möglich ist, ausser dem System (Kodi) selbst zu lesen?
Was ich schon alles Versucht habe:
Ich habe mit TrueCrypt, VeraVrypt, CryptBoxes Versucht, aber ohne Erfolg. Es ist zwar verschlüsselt, aber Kodi Kann nicht mehr auf das Nas zugreifen!
Ich habe MD5 Hash versucht, die Adresszeile zu generieren, so dass man Benutzer und Passwort nicht sehen kann ... aber ohne Erfolg. Kodi Kann es nicht mehr lesen
(Es Handelt sich dabei um Eine FTP - Adresse und leider ist da der Benutzer und Passwort Sichtbar! :-()
Es Kann leider nur über FTP zugegriffen Werden da es nur ein FTP - Server ist!
Ich habe auch sterben verbindung über TLS Versucht, jedoch Kann es kodi nicht lesen. Jedoch FileZilla schon .....
Kann mir dabei jemand helfen?
Möchte gerne Gegenüber meinen Bruder Beweisen Dass es Möglich ist of this so zu verschlüsseln sodass NUR DAS - System zugreifen Kann!
(Ich habe sogar schon darüber nachgedacht, die Benutzerrechte des FireTV-Stick - Linux -Android, so dass NUR SYSTEM darauf zugreifen kann und kein anderer Benutzer zugreifen kann) - Das sollte doch möglich sein, dass ich mir mal .... aber ich Ich habe leider keine Ahnung wie man das einstellen kann!

Ich würde mich über eine Hilfestellung freuen!
Danke im Vorraus!
Mfg
(2019-06-03, 09:36)Dejane Wrote: [font][font]Hallo, ich heisse Dejane und bin neu hier! [/font][/font]

Welcome to the Kodi forum.

We do have a couple of pointers for you:
- This is an English-only forum, so please stick to it. If necessary, use translating tools like Google Translate, and add the translation to your post.
- Please don't copy/paste text from your word processor directly into our forum text editor. It is pretty allergic to that as you can see from your initial post. Just use plain text only.

Thank you.
Thanks for the note! 
i am looking for my Kodi to read an MD5hash. . . . . Is there a plugin for that? 

thanks
Let's move that to a more appropriate location. Moved to "Kodi related discussions"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hallo alle miteinander!0