Auto-generate Movie Set Poster?
Hi,

Have you considered adding an option to auto-generate the movie set poster based on the covers of the movies in the set?

Poster options:
- Thumbnails of movie posters in grid
- Cascade stack of posters
- The poster of the first movie
- Background options like simple border, file folder, etc
Interesting idea.

Not sure what the best option would be for generating movie set poster
Image Image
Sounds interesting. Please add a feature request on our tracker: Link
(2019-06-07, 09:20)DanCooper Wrote: Sounds interesting. Please add a feature request on our tracker: Link

Added: http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com...es/EMM-159
(2019-06-07, 09:20)DanCooper Wrote: Sounds interesting. Please add a feature request on our tracker: Link

how does ember get the poster for the movie set?

I scraped lots of movies that are part of a movie set
but when I look in kodi, there is many movie sets without any posters ie blank posters
removed
(2019-06-17, 10:16)madmax2 Wrote: how does ember get the poster for the movie set?

I scraped lots of movies that are part of a movie set
but when I look in kodi, there is many movie sets without any posters ie blank posters 
TMDB has a database of movie collections. When you supply the collection id number with the movie set, ember can then just pull the poster from tmdb. Otherwise, you'll need to create your own poster or find something suitable online.

My feature request would help for collections that don't exist or very specific to an individual. Or offer an alternative or augmentative option (the posters on tmdb are after all usually unofficial and may by individuals to suit their own taste).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto-generate Movie Set Poster?0