Release TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version
(2020-12-22, 02:40)teriyaki Wrote: For Tag Overview, strange.. I'm using version 'id="script.tagoverview" name="Tag Overview" version="0.1.1" provider-name="fnord12 via olivaar"' with Kodi 19.0-ALPHA3-r56653-git+6ddb320f17. All I did to it was make some changes for python3 but nothing that touched how it works. Not sure which version/fork you're using there but differing versions is all I can think of that might explain the behavior difference.
xml:
<addon id="script.tagoverview" name="Tag Overview" version="0.1.1" provider-name="fnord12 via olivaar">
I seem to be using the same version.
Ok so it sounds like you are using v19. That is where the difference comes in. There was a fix for Tags in v19 which obviously affects this add-on... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18549
I tested in v18.9

(2020-12-22, 02:40)teriyaki Wrote: For the scraper, not sure there either. Using 'id="metadata.themoviedb.org.python" name="The Movie Database Python" version="1.3.1+matrix.1" provider-name="Team Kodi"`, untouched. I'll have to set up a test environment for further testing.
Yes, same version.
Do that and let us know the result. Use a Portable Install if you are on Windows.

(2020-12-22, 02:40)teriyaki Wrote: For deleting the tags completely from the database, could I delete from tag_link where media_id = whatever the movie id is? If there's 10 tags linked to that movie id, all 10 would then be deleted right? Or if our family tags  are 2-9 could I just do something like delete from tag where tag_id is >= 10, and then delete from tag_link where tag_id >= 10?
Yep that should work. With small edits like this, I treat the DB as an Excel Spreadsheet and directly delete the rows. But either way works.
Just make a backup first.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version - by Karellen - 2020-12-22, 03:04
Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-26, 14:48
RE: Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-27, 15:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version0