Release TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version
Quote:the last line refers to the iso via an archive:// link header. That normally indicates the iso is compressed in a rar (or sometimes zip) file format.

I can assure you it is NOT a RAR file, just a .ISO file on a NFS mount. I do NOT use RARs or any other archive types. I believe something mounts that ISO as an archive that's why it looks like archive://... and you can see the .VOB files from inside the .ISO

'archive://nfs%3a%2f%2f192.168....%2fnas%2f...%20(1989).ISO/VIDEO_TS/VTS_14_4.VOB'

In any case, the scraper should recognize these patterns *.ISO/VIDEO_TS/*.VOB and not waste time on them over and over (there can be LOTS of them inside each ISO), it will never have a chance to find anything useful at TMDB with names like VTS_14_4

All I asked was a simple question, if there is a way to configure the scraper or Kodi to not mount these ISO files and traverse inside them. It cannot be that the answer to every question is "post a debug log". And from there it went quickly to erroneous conclusions such as "it's not a scraper problem", "you are using RAR files". This is not helpful, but thank you anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version - by sirmedia - 2021-03-31, 17:24
Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-26, 14:48
RE: Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-27, 15:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version0