• 14(current)
Release TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version
(2021-10-18, 10:34)Karellen Wrote: Did you play around with those settings matthuismann mentioned in the other thread? Any change?

Na by the time it got to him coming into the thread after you not seeing a clear issue, i just figured a clean install or possibly a hard reset on the shield was next. Figured with nothing else making much sense a new install would be the best course of action. Which then presented its own list of issues here and there, but im hoping to have it all back to normal in the coming days.

There for sure seemed to be some kind of issue with the scraper, as even with a clean install, and adding different folders it created the same kinda issue as the person above seems to of got as well.
@Tyreless @ThatSlimGuy

A fix should be available in the repo soon... https://github.com/xbmc/metadata.themovi...n/pull/109
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

For the art selection, I found that it allow user to select the art (image) by the language in Chinese, Engish and No Language from themoviedb.org when Preferred Language is in zh-CN, zh-HK and zh-TW, but zh-HK should be referred to the Language of Cantonese.

Moreover, I had a suggestion that does it possible to had  option to let user can select a art by all images from themoviedb.org, which mean no filtering by language.
Because sometime the poster may not had "user language", so when I want to choose original language (let say japan animation), I can't do it now.

Thanks!
Hi,

I like to use my own local art for posters and fanart, and wondered if there could be an option added where one could choose to allow the scraper to bring back posters or not, similar to how you have it for fanart?

Thanks.
Hi,

Just wondering if someone could help with my post above?
(2022-01-04, 19:26)robertlaing Wrote: wondered if there could be an option added where one could choose to allow the scraper to bring back posters or not, similar to how you have it for fanart?
Sorry, I don't really understand what you function you want. Can you explain a bit more.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-02, 22:22)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-01-04, 19:26)robertlaing Wrote: wondered if there could be an option added where one could choose to allow the scraper to bring back posters or not, similar to how you have it for fanart?
Sorry, I don't really understand what you function you want. Can you explain a bit more.
Hi,

When you go into the options in configuration for the scraper, you can choose whether or not you want to bring fanart back from TMDB and Fanart.TV.

All I want is to have the same option as above for movie posters.

So, in other words, to have an option in the configuration menu for the scraper to allow me to toggle "enable poster".

Hope that helps.
Hi,
For past 2 days, when i scrap movies, i got rating/votes from tmdb only.
Though I checked, its already set to ratings from IMDB.

is this happening for me only or for all?
(2022-03-17, 12:44)saran008 Wrote: Though I checked, its already set to ratings from IMDB.
Yes, I can confirm no IMDB ratings are scraped.
Maybe @rmrector has time to check.
My Signature
woof. Help accepted - scraping web pages is tedious.
(2022-03-17, 12:44)saran008 Wrote: Hi,

I can confirm this too.  Coincidentally, I just noticed the difference this morning.
Mine is set to get default ratings from IMDb, but instead TMDb ratings are displayed.
(2022-03-22, 03:10)protogen Wrote:
(2022-03-17, 12:44)saran008 Wrote: Hi,

I can confirm this too.  Coincidentally, I just noticed the difference this morning.
Mine is set to get default ratings from IMDb, but instead TMDb ratings are displayed.
I can also confirm this. Just checked it again, and the python scraper gets only tmdb ratings - no imdb
The xml scraper works fine (imdb + tmdb ratings OK)
@saran008 @protogen @LED123

A fix has been created and just waiting for checking and merging.
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/pull/392
My Signature
(2022-04-11, 02:12)Karellen Wrote: @saran008 @protogen @LED123

A fix has been created and just waiting for checking and merging.
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/pull/392

I´m still getting TMDB ratings instead IMDB. The fix worked for you guys? @saran008 @LED123
(2022-04-18, 15:34)hugorc Wrote: I´m still getting TMDB ratings instead IMDB.
Its not merged yet.
My Signature
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version0