Help, how to uninstall add-on
Hello, I am new to Kodi, today in my first day I successfully installed Kodi on a Raspberry pi 3.  Bad news is on my next move I installed some add-on which took over completely and now is showing me some weird skins and content.  I can find no way to uninstall it. Do I have to start from the beginning burning the SD card again with osmc?  There is got to be some files or configuration I can delete to reset everything to the beginning.
Thanks
(2019-06-10, 04:02)KingDavid Wrote: Bad news is on my next move I installed some add-on which took over completely and now is showing me some weird skins and content.

It sounds as if you fell victim to the "extended" features that some of the less legal add-ons have in them. Uninstalling an add-on can be done via its information page. However, add-ons can also install additional modules or services that are not easily removed. Since you haven't given us the name of your add-on(s), it's impossible to give any other details, and so I'll keep it simple:
For a clean/new setup, delete the .kodi profile from your OSMC card (I'm sure OSMC also supports a SSH backdoor connection). Restart OSMC, and Kodi will recreate the profile folder for a new start. And keep your hand out of the cookie jar of video piracy add-ons from now on.
Thank you Klojum for your help, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Just wanted to add that the lesson I learned is that Raspberry is certainly not suited for Kodi. I was looking to test it with something displaying normal commercially expected graphics and video, and the raspberry pi 3+ B certainly left me with a lot to be desired.  The add-on warned it needed 2GB of RAM. All I want is the same performance I get from any TV provider.  My next move is actually try with 5i-CPU with 8GB RAM.  And the Raspberry is going out the window and back to being use to ring doorbells.
Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help, how to uninstall add-on0