Same Part of Library Re-scraping on each start
Each time I start up I start up Kodi on the Xbox One it rescrapes the same items in the video library.  It looks like it is a database conversion issue but wanted to post it to see if anyone else can spot something.  https://paste.kodi.tv/igowajikeb.kodi
2019-06-01 20:05:58.762 T:5336 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (SQL logic error or missing database)
Query: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ix_actor_link_1 ON actor_link (actor_id, media_type, media_id) (SQL logic error or missing database)

Apparently your video database is broken, corrupted or otherwise incapacitated.
To keep it simple: delete the MyVideos116.db file, and rescrape your video collection.
When all of that is done, make backups of your database file(s).
(2019-06-11, 08:12)Klojum Wrote: 2019-06-01 20:05:58.762 T:5336 ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos116.db] SQLite error SQLITE_ERROR (SQL logic error or missing database)
Query: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX ix_actor_link_1 ON actor_link (actor_id, media_type, media_id) (SQL logic error or missing database)

Apparently your video database is broken, corrupted or otherwise incapacitated.
To keep it simple: delete the MyVideos116.db file, and rescrape your video collection.
When all of that is done, make backups of your database file(s).
Do you mean backing up the library like this https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Backup_the_video_library or the *.db file itself?  I actually deleted and rebuilt the library when I had this problem the first time around 3 months ago and within a few days it got corrupted again so I wanted to make sure I knew the best way to keep a backup of the database in case it corrupts itself again.
When you use only the default local SQLite database files, then you can simply make a copy of that .db file and keep it in a safe location.

Having another corrupted database so soon again is a bit odd. Check your HDD/SDD for disk errors.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same Part of Library Re-scraping on each start0