Music library - removing titles to start over?
I think the title sums it up - I have ended up with about a dozen albums that are "stuck" in a new build of Kodi. I had reorganised my music files looking forward to viewing in library mode rather than just file mode as I had always done previously. I followed piccard default and did artist/album/track no song title, but reading the how to it seems I would have been better with artist/album/track no - artist - song title. They are nearly all wavs. I scanned the whole library and got a lot of nonsense - mostly due to a various artists album that I'd made, which contained flacs that are all tagged. I deleted the library to start over having removed the various album, but around a dozen albums are stuck - I think because at some point I managed to find a way of scanning them individually? I would like to just clear the music and start over - last time I tried I ended up taking out tv shows for some reason! Must admit have had a lot of trouble using the latest interface but now going to stick with Confluence which although somewhat altered is easier for me.

Messages In This Thread
Music library - removing titles to start over? - by JohnyLondon - 2019-06-11, 12:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library - removing titles to start over?0