Where are Eminence Skin configuration files stored so that they can be migrated?
I've been struggling to find a solution here and would appreciate some help. I have a Kodi device with Eminence.2 Skin installed. Countless hours have been spent tweaking and setting up my home menu, sub menus, widgets, etc. I lost the device but do have the full backup. I would like to restore JUST the Skin layout/settings/etc to the new device. I cannot find the configuration files that include my home layout and menu items. How do I find this? Thank you
It‘s within Skin Folder. Which OS?
(2019-06-11, 17:27)Tq93PEQ Wrote: I've been struggling to find a solution here and would appreciate some help. I have a Kodi device with Eminence.2 Skin installed. Countless hours have been spent tweaking and setting up my home menu, sub menus, widgets, etc. I lost the device but do have the full backup. I would like to restore JUST the Skin layout/settings/etc to the new device. I cannot find the configuration files that include my home layout and menu items. How do I find this? Thank you

There is a skin backup and restore setting, which apparently will not work on android ans writing to external drives is blocked, so it just errors out, i want to copy my config to another device so this would be handy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are Eminence Skin configuration files stored so that they can be migrated?0