Aeon MQ8 Movie Screen
Hi
I am new to Kodi and would like some help
When I click on Movies on the main menu I get this screen.
 Is it possible to make it display a wall of box covers which when clicked on will take you to Low List screen of selected film (like this pic)
I do not want to give up the Low List view for the individual film.
If I cannot have a wall of box covers is it possible to change this image and remove the arrow/folder & blue box so I would just be left with a new background and list of films.
Thank you
(2019-06-14, 23:03)aceuk Wrote: Hi I am new to Kodi and would like some helpWhen I click on Movies on the main menu I get this screen.Image Is it possible to make it display a wall of box covers which when clicked on will take you to Low List screen of selected film (like this pic)ImageI do not want to give up the Low List view for the individual film.If I cannot have a wall of box covers is it possible to change this image and remove the arrow/folder & blue box so I would just be left with a new background and list of films.Thank you
I'm on Android not Windows but what you need to do is go to the Collection/Change View menu on the Movies screen then select Change View (this will be different for you so I can't advise you about the selection). You should eventually get to an (DE)Activate Views window. You can then choose which views (Poster/Low List/Panel etc etc) you want to be active then leave that window. Now you can go back to the same Collection/Change view menu and select you chosen view.
(2019-06-14, 23:28)E net Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 23:03)aceuk Wrote: Hi I am new to Kodi and would like some helpWhen I click on Movies on the main menu I get this screen.Image Is it possible to make it display a wall of box covers which when clicked on will take you to Low List screen of selected film (like this pic)ImageI do not want to give up the Low List view for the individual film.If I cannot have a wall of box covers is it possible to change this image and remove the arrow/folder & blue box so I would just be left with a new background and list of films.Thank you
I'm on Android not Windows but what you need to do is go to the Collection/Change View menu on the Movies screen then select Change View (this will be different for you so I can't advise you about the selection). You should eventually get to an (DE)Activate Views window. You can then choose which views (Poster/Low List/Panel etc etc) you want to be active then leave that window. Now you can go back to the same Collection/Change view menu and select you chosen view. 
Thanks for your reply. The problem is that if I select wall when you click on the box cover it plays the movie.
I would like the wall so you can easy see a lot your movies click on box cover to take you to a more detailed screen eg. low list
(2019-06-15, 01:34)aceuk Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 23:28)E net Wrote:
Thanks for your reply. The problem is that if I select wall when you click on the box cover it plays the movie.
I would like the wall so you can easy see a lot your movies click on box cover to take you to a more detailed screen eg. low list 

Go to the Settings -> Media -> Videos then select default actions and change it from Play to Show Information.
(2019-06-15, 03:46)E net Wrote:
(2019-06-15, 01:34)aceuk Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 23:28)E net Wrote: I'm on Android not Windows but what you need to do is go to the Collection/Change View menu on the Movies screen then select Change View (this will be different for you so I can't advise you about the selection). You should eventually get to an (DE)Activate Views window. You can then choose which views (Poster/Low List/Panel etc etc) you want to be active then leave that window. Now you can go back to the same Collection/Change view menu and select you chosen view.  

Go to the Settings -> Media -> Videos then select default actions and change it from Play to Show Information. 
E Net - Sorry for the late reply buy I was away. I tried your suggestion but It's not what I wanted. Instead of the info screen I wanted it layout in Low list mode. I can't change view when I have the info screen up. Shame I would have liked an Index Wall If you have a lot of films quickest way to see what you have imo.
Hi aceuk,

You want to have the wall view, and then when you select a movie, you want it to switch to the Low List view and highlight the movie you selected in the wall view.
I don't think that you can switch between views that way, sorry.

The "Show Information" page is the only view you can get after selecting a movie in the wall view.
If you prefer the look of "Low List" view over the "Show Information" page, you will have to experiment with editing the "DialogVideoInfo.xml" file, to change the "Show Information" page to your liking.
(2019-07-12, 10:11)david1337 Wrote: Hi aceuk,

You want to have the wall view, and then when you select a movie, you want it to switch to the Low List view and highlight the movie you selected in the wall view.
I don't think that you can switch between views that way, sorry.

The "Show Information" page is the only view you can get after selecting a movie in the wall view.
If you prefer the look of "Low List" view over the "Show Information" page, you will have to experiment with editing the "DialogVideoInfo.xml" file, to change the "Show Information" page to your liking.
I will give it a go tomorrow
Hi,

Is there any way to change the in video display when you press 'i' for info? It nearly takes up the whole screen and the spinning disc is quite a distraction.

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ8 Movie Screen4