Runtime from NFO or TMDb not possible?
Hello,
I would like to take over the film length of the TMDb, unfortunately there is no scrapper (at least I have not found).
Now I have the correct film length written in the NFO, but Kodi don´t show me this runtime (scraper "TMDb" or on the scraper "local").
Kodi shows ever the runtime from the Data-File.

Is there a way to take over the movie length of the NFO or better directly from TMDb?

Thank you in advance.
I am not really understanding the request. Kodi scrapes the runtime from the TMDB or your NFO File. But if that is different to the actual runtime of the video you have in your library, then the runtime is updated.

The actual runtime of your video has priority. There is no way to change this unless you re-code and rebuild your own version of Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks a lot, that is what i want to know.

So i have seen that in the ExtendedInfo-Script with the Confluence Skin i can see the real Runtime from TMDb.
Is that an ListItem, have i a chance to get this information on my movielist?
Diving into the database, I see that the scraped runtime is added to C11 of the movie table. The actual runtime from the video file is added to iVideoDuration of the streamdetails table of the same database.

I suppose you could modify the skin to exclusively display one and not the other. How to do that you would need to ask in the skin forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-06-16, 12:20)Karellen Wrote: Diving into the database, I see that the scraped runtime is added to C11 of the movie table. The actual runtime from the video file is added to iVideoDuration of the streamdetails table of the same database.

I suppose you could modify the skin to exclusively display one and not the other. How to do that you would need to ask in the skin forum.
Ok, big thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Runtime from NFO or TMDb not possible?1