Solved No Visualizations in Repository
As the title says, on Xbox there are no Visualizations to download in the Repo. There isn't even a Visualizations folder. Back when it was in beta, visualizations were present, and I have one Xbox that upgraded to the 18.2 and still has them, but I had to reinstall Kodi on my other console and I can't get them. What gives?
Visualisations have never been in the repo for UWP, they come part of the install package but they will be disabled by default, to enable them you need to go to My Addons.
(2019-06-19, 11:59)jjd-uk Wrote: Visualisations have never been in the repo for UWP, they come part of the install package but they will be disabled by default, to enable them you need to go to My Addons.

Thanks. I didn't think to look there because all my PC's are on Windows 7 so I don't use the UWP version on windows, which seems to be different.
Yes UWP is different due to it's sandboxed nature, so we've yet to find a solution which would allow installation via the repo, in order that we don't have to pre-package them with the main installation package.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Visualizations in Repository0