Only PCM output
Hello I have a question, how to force plugin Enigma2 Client to pass thru DTS or Dolby source. All other video in Kodi pass thru DTS.
The addon does not modify the audio at all AFAIK. Pass through should work just like everywhere else. I have not come across a DTS source so never tested this.

What platform are you running on, kodi version, plugin version, enigma version etc?

You could also try to make a recording, and play it back via the addon and also via videos in Kodi to see if there is any difference.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
I downloaded a sample today of DTS HD MA and it correctly passes it through to my amp.
Is this audio from a live stream from a PVR backend? as passthrough is disabled for live streams, you will only get passthrough from recordings.
(2019-06-20, 13:06)jjd-uk Wrote: Is this audio from a live stream from a PVR backend? as passthrough is disabled for live streams, you will only get passthrough from recordings.

Is that for all live streams no matter what or can that setting be changed?

The sample I used was played back via recordings in the addon.
It's all streams flagged as real time see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8511
Interesting. I wonder what s.b. means here:

Code:
for the time being this disables raw passthrough for realtime streams because they do not allow speed adjustments which is a requirement for those kind of streams to play properly. If s.b. adds the required capabilities to raw audio, we can enable it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only PCM output0