Problem with runtime of movies
Kodi is picking up durationinseconds instead of runtime from movie files. Looking at the nfos created by tmm3.01 durationinseconds has a totally wrong value for some movies. How can I fix this?
Posting an example NFO File to Kodi Paste Site will help, along with a screenshot of what you are seeing in Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sure this is one of the problematic nfos: https://paste.kodi.tv/jalejurapu.kodi

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4nK0o...JWQjFHZDBn -> What I see in kodi.
hmmm,

<runtime>110</runtime> This is correct value format.

<durationinseconds>65519</durationinseconds> Which is 1092 minutes as shown in your screenshot. This possibly indicates a problem with your video file, so lets rule that out first.

For that same movie, can you post the mediainfo... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707519

How many movies does this happen to? Just this one or more?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Mediainfo info https://paste.kodi.tv/fidejayexu

Most movies with BDMV file structures or iso movie files show this problem. Mkv seem to be fine.
Thanks for that. Cannot see anything wrong with the files either.

The TMM developers will need to look at it deeper. It helps that you mentioned the BDMV structure as it can focus their search.
My Signature
A convenient solution to this would be letting the devs include an option in TMM settings to use the scraped runtime instead of the durationinseconds provided by medianfo.
do you use a mediainfo xml for providing the data or does tmm reads all data on its own from your bdmvs?
IIRC we are not able to parse BR isos.. that's why I am asking
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
may need to check another theme as the time code has changed
i use $PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins) gives time in minutes and works for videos that have no info
(2019-06-20, 07:33)mlaggner Wrote: do you use a mediainfo xml for providing the data or does tmm reads all data on its own from your bdmvs?
IIRC we are not able to parse BR isos.. that's why I am asking

I use whatever tmm outputs in the nfo.
(2019-06-20, 09:33)the_other_guy Wrote: may need to check another theme as the time code has changed
i use $PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins) gives time in minutes and works for videos that have no info

Right now I’m using arctic zephyr skin which displays media flags for atmos and dtsx. Which skin do you recommend?
@Ferdster could you do us a favor? please open up tmm, select a movie where the runtime has been detected wrong, press "CTRL + SHIFT + M" (Reload media info) and create a bug report in gitlab immediately after this (so we have trace logs from mediainfo to work with)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I've also a Test-Pattern-BD here, where MediaInfo basically says 2h30m of EVERY m2ts file,
whereas in windows explorer i see the correct length...
We might need a fix in MediaInfo for that;

Furthermore, this also does not work correctly inside Kodi.
When playing this BD, i get a second menu to select one of the 30 main tracks to play.
The one i take, this durationInSeconds is taken upon NFO export...

We could
- not write such detectable highly accumulated "wrong" durationinseconds.
- not write the duration per file et all (for BD).... so the skin must use the movie runtime..?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-06-28, 13:27)mlaggner Wrote: @Ferdster could you do us a favor? please open up tmm, select a movie where the runtime has been detected wrong, press "CTRL + SHIFT + M" (Reload media info) and create a bug report in gitlab immediately after this (so we have trace logs from mediainfo to work with)

Sorry I'm on vacation right now, I will do as you say as soon as I can.
changed it, so that we do not write 'durationinseconds' for disc style movies.
Since this seems to be designed for file streams, and whereas a disc has many of them, it might not be so easy to detect this correct.
MediaInfo, as well as Kodi, detect/write this currently wrong, so the best solution is to skip that, and the skin has to take the scraped/entered movie runtime...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with runtime of movies0