Modify seekbar only while seeking in AEON Nox Silvo
Hi,

I want to modify the seekbar while seeking as follows:

- remove the file name and the remaining time, so that I just see the jump time and the elapsed time

In the normal Video OSD, these things should not be removed.
I've tried it, but when I remove these things, it is removed in all views, not just in the seek view.

Thank you for your help.
(2019-06-22, 22:43)Wombat18 Wrote: Hi,

I want to modify the seekbar while seeking as follows:

- remove the file name and the remaining time, so that I just see the jump time and the elapsed time

In the normal Video OSD, these things should not be removed.
I've tried it, but when I remove these things, it is removed in all views, not just in the seek view.

Thank you for your help.
l use laptop l removed all from bar only left seeker moving along bar.

VARIABLES.XML
LINE 798-804 Removes rightside bottom bar
<!--<variable name="OSDRightLabelVar">
        <value condition="Player.ShowTime + !VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining, / ]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Seekbar.RightLabel))">$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.Duration, / ]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Seekbar.RightLabel),1)">$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining, / ]</value>
        <value condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(Seekbar.RightLabel),2)">$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining]$INFO[Player.Duration, / ]</value>
        <value condition="VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)">$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle,$LOCALIZE[19031]: ]</value>
    </variable>-->

LINE 795 Removes centre of bottom bar
<!--    <value>$INFO[System.Time]$INFO[Player.FinishTime, [,]]</value>-->

.........................................................................................................................
 DIALOGUE.SEEKBAR XML
LINE 89
Removes Title
<!--    <label>$VAR[PlayerTitleLabelVar]</label>-->

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modify seekbar only while seeking in AEON Nox Silvo0