Delete or disable movie database scraper
(2021-01-23, 09:52)Jaqo Wrote: I did it manually and it said there is local info and asks me if I want to scrap from the internet and I chose yes. I thought that option is for this purpose to ignore the nfo file, maybe that is not correct then?
Yes, that is what is meant to happen. Not sure why it continued to use the nfo file. Maybe a Debug Log might show something?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did the same procedure again and made a video to watch it so I pay attention what happens. So when I right click the video source folder and select scan for new content, that dialog box saying that there are already nfo file there DOESN'T appear and it scans the movie and obviously uses the nfo file because I mean why not, it is there after all. but when I go to the movies section and use the circle arrow for that specific movie to re-scrap it, then that dialog box appears and when I say no, it scans the movie from scratch. so I think that was the difference Smile .. I did not notice that when I did that procedure before, so now I know what I did wrong Big Grin thanks man
(2021-01-23, 10:52)Jaqo Wrote: So when I right click the video source folder and select scan for new content, that dialog box saying that there are already nfo file there DOESN'T appear and it scans the movie and obviously uses the nfo file because I mean why not, it is there after all. but when I go to the movies section and use the circle arrow for that specific movie to re-scrap it, then that dialog box appears and when I say no, it scans the movie from scratch. so I think that was the difference
Yes, there is a difference. The scan for new content only looks for new items to add to the library. It does not care about what is already in the library. If there are nfo files there, then it assumes you want to use them, otherwise why would they be there?

The Refresh rescrapes a movie that is already in the library, so you get a choice of nfo files or internet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete or disable movie database scraper0