•   
  • 9(current)
Raspberry Pi 4
a comment on the phoronix forum suggested the benchmark may have not lasted long enough for the case to fully saturate with heat.

though my pimoroni case has been running 24/7 and pretty stable at 60'c
Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE (E2-2000 with HD7340) 60GB SSD + 2TB WD Caviar Green : Xubuntu 18.04 LTS : (mythtv 0.29.1+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2)
Odroid C2 Coreelec.
just received my rpi4 canakit, and it includes a fan - although I don't recall it being in the specifications.  A plus at any rate.

The FLIRC case is amazing.
Hi there guys,
Just got my Pi4 and put LibreELEC (Leia) 9.1.002 ALPHA on it.
Gui is just find, but when i try to play video (doesnt matter what) i got sound but the screen stays black.
And idea why that is?
I had this issue too, use the hdmi socket closest to the power connector and it should work
(2019-08-28, 17:46)spong_miester Wrote: I had this issue too, use the hdmi socket closest to the power connector and it should work

Now i just got a little screen top left. 
could it be  because i didn't added hdmi_enable_4kp60=1 yet.
If not, i will do a clean install.
Not sure, that fixed the issue for me, but never connected it to a 4k screen
Clean install worked, every thing works now.

Thnx spong_miester
I bought a Pi4B for something else and figured I would check out Kodi on it.  Not happy at all.  Can't playing anything above 50 Mb/s on it without constant stuttering.  My Fire TV Gen2 handles it all just fine.
let the dev's beat on it a bit longer, its new hardware.

i tried libreelec and skipping was a lot slower than my Odroid C2 but i'm sure they will work it out in the end.
Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE (E2-2000 with HD7340) 60GB SSD + 2TB WD Caviar Green : Xubuntu 18.04 LTS : (mythtv 0.29.1+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2)
Odroid C2 Coreelec.
Yeah, fair enough.  I don't doubt the hardware.  The specs are certainly enough.  I figured it the implementation was off.  Needs more time.
  •   
  • 9(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi 43.673