• 3(current)
Release Unfussy
(2019-07-10, 08:55)ontap Wrote: Yep , got it now , perfect , thanks.

Nod
@ontap : by the way...you seem to be an english native speaker...if you are annoyed by my english translations in the skin, don't hesitate to correct me. I'm just a stupid german Wink Especially i'm always not sure when to use capital letters (always at the beginning?!).

Cheers Louis
Version 0.3.4 available. Changes:

- optional channelgroup support in tvguide
- playcount and lastplayed in dialogvideoinfo

Cheers Louis
Hi Louis, 

After years of lurking in the shadows of Kodi boards (figuring out what I needed by using other's posts/questions), I was forced to join because of your skin; what an amazing job! It's freakin' perfect. Thank you. 

I've only had a few minutes to play with it (smiling every minute, BTW), but WOW. It's crisp, extremely responsive and contains EVERYTHING that's important to my viewing. It also doesn't hurt that it's beautiful and gets a solid 'two thumbs up' on the WAF rating as well Big Grin . The functionality reminds me a lot of WMC (e.g. simplistic menus, ease of navigation, responsiveness).  

I do have a question, though- in the 'timers' and 'timer rules' sections, will you be displaying season and episode info at some point (that is, unless I've missed a setting somewhere)? That's the only suggestion I can ask for, because you seem to have included everything else. It's no big deal if it's not planned; your skin will still be my daily driver from now on for both my WIN 10 and Linux machines. 

Okay, I lied; I have two questions - the second one concerns how to donate to your efforts.

Excellent work; I can't thank you enough.
Hi piscdi,

thx, you're welcome Smile 
Quote:in the 'timers' and 'timer rules' sections, will you be displaying season and episode info at some point
Sure, if possible i'll include it.
Quote:Okay, I lied; I have two questions - the second one concerns how to donate to your efforts.
Oh thx but...no donations. I'm an old fashioned open source guy...for me it's fine if some people have fun with my work Wink

Cheers Louis
Hello, I do not know why but when I enter the settings menu, or any other than the start menu,
I have no option to return the start? Is it a bug?
(2019-07-12, 13:29)louis Wrote: Version 0.3.4 available. Changes:

- optional channelgroup support in tvguide
- playcount and lastplayed in dialogvideoinfo

Cheers Louis

OMG , that sir is perfect , Guide is exactly how I wanted it cheers.
(2019-07-12, 20:23)arielf Wrote: Hello, I do not know why but when I enter the settings menu, or any other than the start menu,
I have no option to return the start? Is it a bug?
Pressing the back button always returns to the home page for me.
When entering to modify skin, skin settings, main menu. there is no option to return to the start menu

Thanks, solve by pressing the back button of the keyboard

Can custom widgets be added as for the addon netfliux and youtube?
Hello @louis

Compliments on your skin. It is quite nice and responsive. I really like the love you have given to the PVR section, which is somewhat overlooked by many skins. Is this skin a mod of another skin? If no, are your intentions to submit to the Official Repo?

Two very minor issues...

1 Overlapping text in the first line of the plot

2 Channel Icons overlapping channel numbers in the guide list
Also, is there a reason you are not using a full page guide? Is something supposed to be displayed in the blank area above?

Thank you for the great work.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi arielf,
(2019-07-13, 01:19)arielf Wrote: Thanks, solve by pressing the back button of the keyboard
A mouse works in most cases but is not really supported...for instance there are no "back" buttons on the screens Wink

(2019-07-13, 01:19)arielf Wrote: Can custom widgets be added as for the addon netfliux and youtube?
Yes, check section "Addon Widgets" in the README. Here a screenshot with a "youtube popular clips" widget.

Cheers Louis
Hi @Karellen ,

thx for reporting the two issues, will be fixed soon are fixed.
Quote:Also, is there a reason you are not using a full page guide?
Navigate to the left hidden menubar (just klick "left" as long as you are at the "beginning" of your epg time line and then once again "left"). There you can select between 4, 6, 8 or 10 channels to be displayed. 10 channels then is more or less a "full page guide". Wink
Quote:Is something supposed to be displayed in the blank area above?
Yes...the Live TV picture Wink
Quote:Is this skin a mod of another skin? If no, are your intentions to submit to the Official Repo?
When I started to develop the skin, i used Estuary as template. But i guess 95% is not Estuary anymore...besides all the icons, these are stolen Wink Regarding the official repo: my idea was to wait till some more users have tested the skin to fix some more bugs or implement some more features. But in general i'd apprechiate to submit the skin eventually Smile

Cheers Louis
Version 0.3.5 available. Changes:

- season and episode information in tv timers view
- fixed channel logo size in tvguide
- fixed overlapping in clearart view

Cheers Louis
Looking at the "show information " screen when clicking on a movie /show. that space at the bottom Louis, a number of skins have filled it with a row of small posters , entitled "similar movies/shows ?  just a thought?Image
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3