• 7(current)
Release Unfussy
Hi all,

currently there is no further development. For me all necessary features are implemented.

As soon as i start to switch to Kodi 19 there'll be also a compatible version. But for that a more or less final Kodi 19 version has to be in sight Smile

Cheers Louis
(2020-07-13, 12:56)louis Wrote: for that a more or less final Kodi 19 version has to be in sight

Shame, I'd love to take your skin for a test drive but I've been almost exclusively on v19 since January Smile  Guessing the helper script is most likely to hold things back here ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-07-13, 17:18)black_eagle Wrote: Guessing the helper script is most likely to hold things back here ?

I don't know the effort to get everything running on v19. Maybe somebody gives it a try and provides me a diff Wink

Cheers Louis
Is there a way to display the PVREventIcon in DetailView of PVRChannelOSD when Channelgroups are enabled? I mean the detail voew, where now and next are visible.
ListItem.PVREventIcon doesn't work.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2020-07-14, 21:17)Solo0815 Wrote: Is there a way to display the PVREventIcon in DetailView of PVRChannelOSD when Channelgroups are enabled? I mean the detail voew, where now and next are visible.

Unfortunately not, because the Event Icon is not delivered by the JSON RPC API (which i use to generate this view).

In general event icons are treated poorly in Kodi...sometimes they are available, sometimes not, sometimes they are mixed with the channel icons  Undecided

Cheers Louis
@louis could please add episode/season to the view you see when doing a find similar search from epg ?
Hello,

Thank you for your great skin. But I miss a "3D" icon in the views.
Greetings Rainer
(2020-07-27, 10:04)Jönke Wrote: @louis could please add episode/season to the view you see when doing a find similar search from epg ?

Yes...added to Repository.

Cheers Louis
Thank you ! Best pvr skin for Kodi ever 😊

Tester now, but only epg with subtitle has season /episode om right panel
(2020-07-15, 12:32)louis Wrote:
(2020-07-14, 21:17)Solo0815 Wrote: Is there a way to display the PVREventIcon in DetailView of PVRChannelOSD when Channelgroups are enabled? I mean the detail voew, where now and next are visible.
In general event icons are treated poorly in Kodi...sometimes they are available, sometimes not, sometimes they are mixed with the channel icons  Undecided
Good to know.....I thought I was starting to go mad. Wink
I just upgraded to Matrix 2 weeks ago and I'm now discovering this exact same problem myself as well. Was not so much of a problem in Leia when using the Skin Helper Script.
(2020-07-13, 12:56)louis Wrote: Hi all,

currently there is no further development. For me all necessary features are implemented.

As soon as i start to switch to Kodi 19 there'll be also a compatible version. But for that a more or less final Kodi 19 version has to be in sight Smile

Cheers Louis
Kicking myself for not finding this gem sooner. Sleek!
@louis could you please add episode/season to all recordings views?
@louis is there a way to search for channel names like in orginal skin? Love your work and its just perfect. this is the one thing that im missing.

(2020-11-17, 01:05)twinkan Wrote: @louis is there a way to search for channel names like in orginal skin? Love your work and its just perfect. this is the one thing that im missing.

You can do a search in the TV Guide (search button at top right of the epg grid).
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3