• 8(current)
Release Unfussy
(2020-11-17, 19:57)louis Wrote:
(2020-11-17, 01:05)twinkan Wrote: @louis is there a way to search for channel names like in orginal skin? Love your work and its just perfect. this is the one thing that im missing.

You can do a search in the TV Guide (search button at top right of the epg grid).

Sure, but when i search for like Channel ”v sport premium” i dont get a hit. And i tried 50 times.

What criteria do i need to enter then for a search of channel name. Let say fox SE
Interesting Skin
(2020-11-17, 21:19)twinkan Wrote: What criteria do i need to enter then for a search of channel name. Let say fox SE

It's just the regular kodi pvrsearch functionality. Have you tried another channel name? I've just tested it, for me searching for all other channel names works fine. Fox has no match. Funny Wink
Any work ongoing for v19 ? 😊
(2020-12-09, 23:54)Jönke Wrote: Any work ongoing for v19 ? 😊

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359856

I hope you will continue your amazing skin soon 😊
(2021-01-16, 16:10)Jönke Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 23:54)Jönke Wrote: Any work ongoing for v19 ? 😊

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359856

I hope you will continue your amazing skin soon 😊
+1

I have added
- some new views (Shift, Episode, Fanart Fullscreen, Fanart Poster)
- addon update sidemenu
- enabled other views for TVShows and Films
to Unfussy for v18.

If the skin will be updated for v19, then @louis please let me know and I'll send you the new/changed files. There is still a problem with scrollbars, but I'm sure you can fix it Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Can you share your mod ? 😊
(2021-01-24, 02:02)Jönke Wrote: Can you share your mod ? 😊

of course:
skin.unfussy_mod.zip

I changed the addon.xml, so it should work side by side with original unfussy. Please make a backup of your settings before trying.

known bugs:
- navigation in addon-sideblade menu not working correctly on new entry "search for updates"
- box from new view appears on loading addons -> needs another visible condition
- typo in PVR-folder view

additional changes:
new PVR view, if folders are used.
It would be nice, if you report back after testing Wink

CU Solo
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Alpha Version for Kodi19 Matrix

Hey Guys,

i've adapted the skin and the helper script so that the skin is "Kodi19 ready" in general - at least it should run Wink No functional changes yet...

Planned changes in the near future:
- changing the extendedinfo script (which does not support Kodi19?!) to sualfreds embuaryinfo script 
- implement the new features for the tvguide based on the new builtin action EpgGridControl(command)

On my Github Repository both for Unfussy and for the Unfussy Helper Script a new branch "kodi19-matrix" is available. If you like to test, just download the zips manually and install the helper script first, then the skin. At a first check on my Windows Laptop i saw no issues...

Cheers Louis
Thx for the Matrix version Louis,
actually some addons, I'm using are not ported to Matrix. So I'm staying with Leia until final release of Matrix, but I'll try to test your alpha and report back.
If you want to add some functional changes, then please feel free to ask.
I'm using your skin mostly for PVR with TVH and I like the clean E2-feeling Wink
Thanks to both of you , i will test both mod and 19 verision as soon as my tv is fixad again . 26 month old Philips tv died ☹️
Hi,

first improvements to kodi19-matrix branch:
  • replaced script-extendedinfo by script-embuary-info to display moviedb infos for tv broadcasts. Thx @sualfred for this great and maintained script! Especially the built in Youtube functionallity without dependency to annoying youtube-dl is very nice Wink 
  • Implemented Kodi19 native PVR Reminders  

(2021-02-06, 17:18)Solo0815 Wrote: If you want to add some functional changes, then please feel free to ask.
I've checked your mod, rather massive additions Wink In general i'm willing to include your changes in the new version, but i do not want to add them more or less "blindly". Would it be possible to split the changes in some dedicated diffs compared to current kodi19-matrix branch? Best would be "one diff for one coherent change". For sure this is some work for you, but if you intend to use the new branch you have to do this anyway Wink

Cheers Louis
I'll see, what I can do
Let's do it step by step
(2021-02-09, 17:40)Solo0815 Wrote: I'll see, what I can do
Let's do it step by step

Nod
So what do i need to install to try out latest changes for v19 Unfussy ?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3