18.3 broke my kodi
I just updated to 18.3 running linux peppermint which has been working flawlessly up till the update and now as soon as I try to view a link it shuts down kodi immediately.  I have narrowed it down to the video card a nvidia radeon 6950.  Whatever has been changed in 18.3 really hosed me up any ideas?
You updated from .. what? Sorry, but only two lines of text does not really give us much info to go on.

Start with providing a debug-enabled debug log (wiki) file (via a pastebin website as suggested below), and who knows what will turn up.
I just want to know where I can buy an Nvidia Radeon card.
You can't.
Radeon = AMD
(2019-07-06, 16:15)mjoh Wrote: I just updated to kodi 18.3 running linux peppermint which has been working flawlessly up till the update and now as soon as I try to view a link it shuts down kodi immediately.  I have narrowed it down to the video card a nvidia radeon 6950.  Whatever has been changed in 18.3 really hosed me up any ideas?

I have since bought another gpu - amd rx550 and it would not work either however I had a nvidia gtx580 and that works.  I have started from scratch with new linux and kodi installs- whatever has been updated is screwing up certain cards.
(2019-07-06, 17:37)Klojum Wrote: You updated from .. what? Sorry, but only two lines of text does not really give us much info to go on.

Start with providing a debug-enabled debug log (wiki) file (via a pastebin website as suggested below), and who knows what will turn up.

I note people replied to her straight away yet no-one has replied to me at all
(2019-07-06, 19:08)wsnipex Wrote: You can't.
Radeon = AMD

(2019-07-06, 21:47)badgersbuncobooth Wrote:
(2019-07-06, 17:37)Klojum Wrote: You updated from .. what? Sorry, but only two lines of text does not really give us much info to go on.

I note people replied to her straight away yet no-one has replied to me at all 

I note that you think people are payed to answer your questions. Let me help you, they are not. You are not entitled to an answer, the members of this community help others in their spare time. And, to solve your actual issue: Buy new hardware. Problem solved

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
18.3 broke my kodi0