"Playing" OSD won't go away
Ok, so I reinstalled Kodi on the in-laws' Chromebox after somebody screwed something up.
Simple Libreelec Jarvis build (since they are still using SMB shares with Windows 7).
Everything was working fine all morning.
Now when I a show starts, Confluence has the "Playing (time code)" bug in the upper right corner and nothing will make it go away.
I can't get a debug log right now, because, in-laws.
But if anyone has run into this, I would appreciate the help.
This is beyond WAF into Boomer Acceptance Factor.
Thanks.
A screenshot might help reveal what it is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here's a pic of the screen, instead of a screenshot.
Confluence osd https://imgur.com/gallery/33zXDAt

Thanks
Thanks. I will move your thread to the Confluence forum and somebody with knowledge may be able to help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks. It's been coming and going all evening.
That should never appear like that, something is screwed up with the install. We will need a debug_log (wiki)
That's what I was afraid of. I wasn't able to get a debug log before I left. They will just have to deal with it until the next time I visit, probably at Christmas.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Playing" OSD won't go away0