Replacing movie title with tagline

Hello,

I'm using the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin and would like to replace the movie title (like '44' in the image above) to the movie's tagline.
Can anyone help me realize this? I've been through the files for a while now but can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, is there any way to add the runtime & 'movie ends at' data below the plot and the IMDB score?
I managed to get the tagline to work but I'm now still facing issues with the bold part. Suggestions? Smile
the bold part
XML:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
the bold part   THIS IS DROPING the tags  this key with out shift {B} text {/B}
 runtime  ListItem.Duration

the way i did it
xml:
    <param name="texture" value="$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins),special://skin/extras/time/,.png]" />
Thanks, managed to get this to work Smile
(2019-07-09, 19:01)mark_dj Wrote: Image

Hello,

I'm using the Arctic Zephyr 2 skin and would like to replace the movie title (like '44' in the image above) to the movie's tagline.
Can anyone help me realize this? I've been through the files for a while now but can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, is there any way to add the runtime & 'movie ends at' data below the plot and the IMDB score?

Check inside of the Settings. If not there, you will probably have to look into learning xml and then editting the source files of the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replacing movie title with tagline0