• 15(current)
Release Embuary Helper Script
(2021-09-17, 22:41)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 21:59)Zekeman Wrote: @sualfred I assumed it was in this script because it's under the Emburary Shelves Options after installing the script. Is this a wrong assumption? It also didn't help I didn't state im using the "recently added shelves" under Emburary Shelves options that this script adds.
@Zekeman , the script does not add the shelves.  As a skinner, I chose to add some of the scripts calls as shelves.  If I understand you correctly, you would like to see the tv show poster instead of the season poster for the next up episodes from Embuary Helper shelf.

If that is the case, then I will look into it, since all of the episode shelves in Amber, whether from Embuary Helper or any other source, default to the season poster, since that is wht I prefer.  I will look into making this an option.  

So as not to clutter this thread, I will let you know in the Amber thread when this is available for testing.

Regards,

Bart

@bsoriano Thank you so much for the reply. Not sure why I assumed that. Appreciate all your hard work.
post deleted. Sorry
moved in the good place https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3060842
deleted
Hey peeps. i am not the brightest bulb in the shed but am not completely useless either. I have the dialog menu up and/or context menu they are empty how dose one populate the windows. With a referance to the data from the setting.xml .RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=getkodisetting,setting=lookandfeel.skincolors) does not pull anythink into the dialog or context menu. i can create my own entries and then select them to change the colors that way. The selected color name do not stay highlighted when selected. Can someone show me some working examples of this please...Thank You
ImageImageImage
Made an issue on github as well, but getting what I believe is unintended behavior from the Next up widget when playing an episode from the middle of an unwatched season -- the first episode of that season is then listed as "Next up" in the widget, rather than the episode after the one the user just watched.  

To reproduce:
Mark a season of a TV Show as unwatched.
Play an episode in the middle of the season, e.g. S03E07
Return to Up Next widget; S03E01 will be listed as next up. S03E08 should be listed.

Any help?

If it's helpful as a reference, the unfussy skin helper contains an example of an implementation without this issue, but unfortunately it cannot be added as a widget in other skins.
After installing the helper script, Kodi crashes immediately after it finished loading and it tries to access private folders in /home/username. File a bug report here.

I installed the skin Estuary MOD V2 (to be able to add a page for Documentaries to the sidebar and add streams from an addon to the Movies/Docus) and it showed a prompt to install the Embuary helper. I pressed Yes, it got installed and then Kodi crashed. Afterwards, I could not start Kodi again as it crashes immediately after it finished loading.

Moreover, like malware it tries to access all the hidden folders in /home/username which Kodi didn't do before installing the helper, which it doesn't need to do and which firejail sandboxing prevented.

I moved the folders script.embuary.info and script.embuary.helper out of /home/username/.kodi/addons/ and could start Kodi again and uninstalled the skin. Before uninstalling I tried to install embuary.helper again which caused the same two problems, so it's embuary.helper, not embuary.info or both that cause this crash.

I'm using Debian 11 with Kodi 19.1 and Embuary helper 2.0.8. Maybe this should be moved to the thread about the Estuary MOD V2 skin but it's also relevant here as the Embuary Helper is causing the crashes.
delete
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Helper Script3