• 1(current)
Release Embuary Helper Script
Embuary Helper Script
For issues that are related to Helper in the Embuary skin, please use this thread.

Official script thread for feature requests, improvements and for use in other skins:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345471
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@sualfred 

Are you maybe interested to extend and upgrade the features of EmbuaryHelper a bit?

Unfortunately, the content of most InfoLabes are summarized! Studios, but also for Country, Genre, Director, Writer, Cast ...
Exception: Language and Subtitle

But with your HelperScript the skinner @manfeed  got it to work with the "Cast" code from EmbuaryHelper to get individual content out of the Cast (only in Leia, not Krypton).

It would open up a lot of new possibilities and goals for Skinner to get these (combined content) InfoLabels running for resource addons too.
Countries and Genre image resource addons are existing since a long time, but can be only used for Content.Container Label matching.
But then it would be possible to show them everywhere as a multiimage sideshow (e.g. in dialogvideoinfo)

For example The ACE 2 skin project is experimenting with a country image in dialogvideoinfo, but only functional when only 1 country in InfoLabel.
I have made a simple Director Thumb resource addon for movie Container.Content directors, but for a second use for example in dialogvideoinfo only functional when only 1 director in InfoLabel.

Only with to do is do adapt the EmbuaryHelper "cast" code for the other InfoLabels as well.
Can't follow you. Feel free to explain me the stuff you want to have added in the kodinerds.net thread. Since we are both german it makes it easier.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2019-07-10, 14:22)chrissix Wrote: @sualfred 

Unfortunately, the content of most InfoLabes are summarized! Studios, but also for Country, Genre, Director, Writer, Cast ...

It would open up a lot of new possibilities and goals for Skinner to get these (combined content) InfoLabels running for resource addons too.

Indeed, it would be great! Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-07-10, 17:07)manfeed Wrote: Indeed, it would be great! Nod
+1 

Agree!
(2019-07-10, 16:56)sualfred Wrote: Can't follow you. Feel free to explain me the stuff you want to have added in the kodinerds.net thread. Since we are both german it makes it easier.
If I'm following correctly, they want infolabels which concatenate multiple info with a "/" separator to be split into individual infolabels the way audio languages and subtitles are.

e.g.
ListItem.Property(Genre.1)
ListItem.Property(Genre.2)
Etc.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
...or this (from readme of Embuary Helper addon)...

Quote:Get cast for movie / tvshow

By title:

plugin://script.embuary.helper?info=getcast&type=tvshow&title='$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]'
plugin://script.embuary.helper?info=getcast&type=movie&title='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Label]'

By DBID

plugin://script.embuary.helper?info=getcast&dbid=tvshow&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]
plugin://script.embuary.helper?info=getcast&type=movie&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

Results will have no command. You have to use a own override for the container to enable an action.

...but with genres as result, instead of cast.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-07-10, 22:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: e.g.
ListItem.Property(Genre.1)
ListItem.Property(Genre.2)
Etc.
Yes, Correct, +1! A way to get individual info out of concentrated InfoLabels!
Lot's of member have requested such things, but it was never possible or implemented in any way.

@manfeed was the first i ever mention who got this to work in way with the Cast with the help of @sualfred's EmbuaryHelper. (with a more or less heavy code  Rofl )
It should may be possible with all concentrated InfoLabels out there?
It's not a big deal to add genre.%i, country.%i, studio.%i to existing widget nodes of the script. I also can add a splitting function that can be called with via RunSript.

But I'm not a fan to add a "focus monitor" to support this for all windows and listings. It's expensive and it's one of the things that made the skin helper service so slow. And it's always slightly delayed and only working for the focused item. 

Can you guys tell me a more detailed scenario where and how do you want to use those items to get a better understanding what exactly you are trying to achieve?
I've moved the helper related stuff to an external thread
ok, although we both speak the same other language, i still try it here, so...

It's about making resource addons functional with with combined InfoLabels.
Currently it is functional, but only when 1 single Data is in the InfoLabel, if more, then nothing functional.
Why? Cause of 1:1 label matching in Skin.

It would be great if there ever would a possibility to get out single data of combined InfoLabels, to make "a kind of label matching" possible!
____
There exist a resource addons for Studio Icons, Genre Icons, Language Flags, Director Thumbs, my Actress PNG's addon.
All these are only functional on 1:1 label matching, but we want to do a multiimage sideshow with the resource addons and the labels.
Then we need the single data of the combined InfoLabel! Until now there is now possibility to read single stuff from combined InfoLabels out.

Everytime i got answer "this is not possible!", but @manfeed got it possible with your EmbuaryHelper cast code (a really heavy workaround code) but only functional on Leia so far.
So the question: Would that be in any kind possible?

Only for my purposes it would all be only for dialogvideoinfo... and dialogvideoinfo doesn't need performance cause it's most a single static window.

All clear so far?
So it's enough if I provide you window properties like:

Window(home).Property(Genre.0)
Window(home).Property(Genre.1)
Window(home).Property(Genre.2)
Window(home).Property(Studio.0)
Window(home).Property(Studio.1)
Window(home).Property(Studio.2)
Window(home).Property(Country.0)
Window(home).Property(Studio.1)

Am I right?
Yes, yes, i think everything a position for making this possible! (i think)
Would it be complicate things a lot if also same functional for Cast and Directors?
With the first @manfeed workaround code could maybe much more easier,
and i could work further with the Director Thumbs addon that it could also be used in dialogvideoinfo instead only in container.content(directors)
Note: These are just personal dreams, for making new kinds of artwork showing possible in kodi.  Nod
But i think all skinners will be benefit about, instead of writing endless long workaround codes.
i tested experimental ace2 skin from xmbc brazil a few days ago. they made country visible with a flag, i think with the normal country flags addon.
but it's only working on movies with 1 country in my .nfo's, else all is blank - kinda fail. think they need that!
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...a63e466ba5

usage in dialog video info:

Code:

<onload>runscript(script.embuary.helper,action=split,property=genre,separator='" / "',value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Genre]')</onload>
<onload>runscript(script.embuary.helper,action=split,property=studio,separator='" / "',value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Studio]')</onload>
<onload>runscript(script.embuary.helper,action=split,property=country,separator='" / "',value='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Country]')</onload>
... and what ever floats your boat ...

Results in 
Code:

$INFO[Window(home).Property(genre.0)]
$INFO[Window(home).Property(genre.1)]
... etc etc ..
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Helper Script3