•   
  • 11(current)
Release Embuary Helper Script
Oh, thanks. Will change that.
Embuary | Skin | Helper | Info | Repo | GitHub
Hi Sualfred,

the latest update of Embury Helper (1.2.19) doesnt seem to work. Doesnt change the background fanart - just shows the same fanart. And constantly getting 'Embury Error Please check log'. 
Downgraded to version 1.2.17 from Kodi repo and all working.

Cheers
Log please I need to see what's causing it.

Edit:
It's also possible that the service hasn't restarted correctly after the upgrade. I've made some adjustments to it, but after a Kodi restart everything should be fine. You are the first one who is reporting an issue and it works correctly here on my Win10 machine and on my Shield.
But a log will tell me more.
(2019-08-17, 23:58)sualfred Wrote: Log please I need to see what's causing it.

Edit:
It's also possible that the service hasn't restarted correctly after the upgrade. I've made some adjustments to it, but after a Kodi restart everything should be fine. You are the first one who is reporting an issue and it works correctly here on my Win10 machine and on my Shield.

Yep. Ive just upgraded to the latest version to try it again. Seems okay now! 
Thanks
(2019-08-18, 00:14)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 23:58)sualfred Wrote: Log please I need to see what's causing it.

Edit:

Yep. Ive just upgraded to the latest version to try it again. Seems okay now! 
Thanks  

Nope. Spoke too soon. Just got an Error pop-up and its stuck on the same fanart. Ill try and get you a log.
Forgot the log? Wink
(2019-08-18, 08:18)sualfred Wrote: Forgot the log? Wink

Sorry about that. Im using a stupid little Android Box and was trying to figure out how to upload a log. Managed to upload a log to Pastebin but it was only kodi.old log file and wasnt sure if thatd be helpful or not. Ive just never had to post my log before. Wouldntve been a problem if i was using my PC. 

Anyway, problem seems to have gone away. Just updated to version 1.2.20. All seems fine. Sorry didnt mean to waste your time.
It's never a time wasting. If you ever face it again please don't hesitate to provide the log. I'm really curious what was causing it.
  •   
  • 11(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Helper Script52