• 5(current)
Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
Great set @Konon . I don’t have the option for collections yet, but it’s interesting  Laugh
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@Konon

Great posters. I have just noticed you are posting in the wrong thread. They should be in here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299

Is there a reason you are posting here? If no, then I can move the for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-27, 23:48)Karellen Wrote: @Konon

Great posters. I have just noticed you are posting in the wrong thread. They should be in here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299

Is there a reason you are posting here? If no, then I can move the for you.
(2019-07-10, 17:31)chrissix Wrote: Read Only! Please do not post in this thread!
It will land in the Garbage section!
Because this is about the overview!
Please go here for any kind of questions/requests/reports/discussion/tutorials -> 
THREAD
___
I discovered a nice Character Poster set not yet in KyraDB or posted here, can i request it?
Yes, here -> CLICK
___
Ok, I have moved your posts containing Posters into the other thread.

Posters are added to this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299

Discussions, questions, comments about posters stay in this thread.

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen, since yesterday, I can’t add posters. They are uploaded to the site only in the resolution of 200x300. 

P.S.
I figured out the problem myself - the files were too large ...  Smile
Zootopia - the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)
Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker, part 2 -  the size (1688x2532), aspect ratio (2:3)
Ferdinand - the size (1000x1500), aspect ratio (2:3)
What Happened to Monday (Seven Sisters) - the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)
Sherlock Holmes - the size (1578x2366), aspect ratio (2:3)
Thanks @Konon 

I have added new ones to the database.

I still need to make an option to replace current ones with a better resolution.
Sing - the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)
Frozen II 1, 2 - the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)
@Konon Thanks! All haven been added to the database.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day - the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)
(2020-01-29, 22:13)Konon Wrote: the size (2000x3000), aspect ratio (2:3)

I see several posts of you providing posters of that size, 2000x3000px. The posters' quality is all nice, but...

What is the point of providing fanart that is larger than the 4K height resolution? I think that low-powered 4K devices (RPi4 e.g.) will not be happy with such large files, also the GUI speed handling the posters could suffer. Making thumbs of larger fanart takes more time... People's Kodi cache will grow exponentially with such large poster files.

Just my 0.02c.

Never mind... Apparently 2000x3000 is TMDB's usual poster size nowadays. Shocked
Thanks @Konon . They have been added to the database.
Fast & Furious 9 - the size (1579x2368), aspect ratio (2:3)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3