Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
sure, posters, the main cover and also the character poster are running in stretched mode aka locked.
Videos are old i have fixed this some time ago for a better look. But it's always a compromise.

main cover poster is on my side now in fanart.tv aspect ratio (locked=stretched)
character posters are running in 2:3 aspect ratio (locked=stretched)

on this view i can do this that way cause i hide the case when the character poster sideshow begins and appearing again when over.
But when someone wants to run the sideshow in the case it's a matter of decision... stretch the case for fanart.tv aspect ratio or 2:3 aspect ratio...
on case views, wall views and horizontal (left to right) list views poster is always in stretched mode. Only on normal list views and on dialogvideoinfo it's better possible to have poster in natural aspect ratio.

On some views i make also another compromise, i took the average solution of fanart.tv aspect and 2:3 aspect ratio... so it's stretching both but not to heavy than on stretching so a specific.
____

EDIT: first intention was to stretch the cases this ugly way on screenshots was cause it is the native aspect ratio of the skin texture image. Cause i thought then this must be that way but meanwhile i have to admit this is nonsense cause every skinner stretching the cases on it's need.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by chrissix666 - 2020-02-19, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3