Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-17, 20:36)chrissix Wrote:
(2020-06-16, 00:45)nazim12 Wrote: Where we can get download link for CharacterArt Posters Collection ? KyraDB is down now .what other alternative? why Artwork beef easily scan & search ClearArt Landscape But not Character Posters?

Currently one by one yes. It's a bit manually copy/paste/rename work, yes.
Even we have no official database for it, exact for that case & to make at least the search & rummage for content easier with an overview,
@Konon have set up with infinite hours of work a nice list for overview where you can jump through the links direct to the movies and their different sets.
The preview images in the thread are not always the original source content. Good idea maybe considering @Konon uploading a content backup from time to time in a packed file in cloud.

click for @Konon's nice LIST
I will add a little to the above.
All the posters that I uploaded here are of the original resolution, only the file weight is reduced to 1 MB. Most of the posters that were uploaded here earlier, I also have in HI-RES (up to 3000 px) - while I'm forming the base. I have not yet decided on new venues for posters - here on the forum, nevertheless, the database turned out to be more visual and streamlined. If I upload posters on DeviantArt, for example, then there will definitely be confusion and the right one can not be found.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by Konon - 2020-06-17, 21:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3