Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-19, 23:52)chrissix Wrote: How do you download of devianart without an account?

oh man i put my hands now on the head, lol.
Am since 9 years on DeviantArt (only passive) and since 1 year using it as the RED CARPET addon resource backup and now your telling me there is a login wall between  Rofl
I also did not mentioned that because i always downloaded through right click and not the download button which has the login wall.
So it does not matter when preview content is equal download content but else of course a login is required. Did not know that.
Also reading kodi.forum since 2014 but created account years later because never had the motivation break though the login wall haha.

I also downloaded from DeviantArt without an account before. They recently changed the rules, well, and the design of the site at the same time, which many did not like.

(2020-06-19, 23:52)chrissix Wrote: @Konon 
Ok a small step back to drawing board. There are several image hosting platforms and and also communities with different concepts for different needs.
Here is also a small nice overview.
https://www.techradar.com/best/best-imag...g-websites

I thought of DeviantArt because it has a cloud, many options and also a own community social platform.
My secondary thought was MediaFire and then ImgBB again. This are the most common i know which i see most often. Of course there are more.
I have created on both an account and testing also now out but the feature set. Think we have to set up a list which features have priority and which less and then look which platform is the best for the need.

The fact of the matter is that most media platforms have many limitations. DeviantArt is so far the most suitable - 30MB for the file and 200MB for the archive, although the total storage volume is not specified anywhere. But of course I will also look at other platforms.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by Konon - 2020-06-20, 00:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3