Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-20, 00:17)Konon Wrote: The fact of the matter is that most media platforms have many limitations. DeviantArt is so far the most suitable - 30MB for the file and 200MB for the archive, although the total storage volume is not specified anywhere. But of course I will also look at other platforms.
There is also very limited information i found and the information often doesnt make sense or i dont understand the language.
But as far as i have unterstand: 
2GB on free, 20GB on Core (they changed from 10GB to 20GB on the change)
But as far as i unterstand this is only for the St.ash (internal DeviantArt cloud), but once published into DeviantArt itself it's out of St.ash. So then the publishing limit have to be endless in my unterstanding.
Don't know if it's still "counted" to the St.ash so just hidden, or not. I am considering making fake archives and just try it out.

I see you do not compress the .jpg's. In my opinion nice, but although when you only publishing your own retouched remastered the limit would be quick reached.
MediaFire, GoogleDrive and all best cloud services or image services have most a limit of 10GB, the only platform so far with no limit is ImgBB. Know too less about the feature set there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by chrissix666 - 2020-06-20, 00:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3