Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-20, 00:10)chrissix Wrote: @Konon 
Hahaha, i just now saw your DeviantArt and i am so happy seeing this, really! It's looking so nice!
You have created nice uniform preview images with a collage similar i know it from the former Google Picasa photo stacking feature. You also mention explicit kodi on the covers.
I see you have adapted it similar like Bl4CKSL4YER but in your own way. Ill take a clover look on weekend.

Thank!
Smile I never used Google Picasa, at first I wanted to make a GIF as a preview, but it turned out to be impossible ...

(2020-06-20, 00:10)chrissix Wrote: Short advice from my side. Don't spent too much effort into the content right know. Only 10 or so and then trying out and playing around with the features.
To get the handling there takes a bit, i am still confused on some stuff there. Also testing out if its good and comftable for bulk/batching.

I made a template and now the creation process is fast, although I agree that more than 11 posters do not look very good, it will be necessary to redo the Hobbit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by Konon - 2020-06-20, 00:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3