Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-21, 21:44)chrissix Wrote: @Konon Today i played around a bit with the feature set of DeviantArt and how far it is adaptable.
Especially i have tried to find out the differnces between "about" and "home" and the showcase features it is providing.
Also how to manage/tag/sort all the stuff as best as possible.
2 albums a as preset and cannot be delete, ALL and FEATURED.
I understood ALL but FEATURED was not quite sure for me. Just all published stuff is going to FEATURED as preset.
You cannot delete this but i got rid of it of just unchecking all images in FEATUERED. I think FEATURED should only state for "recent/new" releases.

Take a look on my profile what i have tried out so far and i there is still the overview and order there -> https://www.deviantart.com/chrissix

I have also embedded a wallpaper and i the "about me" a fanart, 2 screenshots. this images i have not puplished im deviantArt but i have uploaded them in deviantart, but only embedded them.
Long talk short this 4 images i still see in the d.ash cloud because not published, all other images i do not see in the d.ash cloud because puplished.

In the "about" me i have mentioned you as partner project and was also able to embedd examples of your publications.

You did great, bravo!
I just have to deal with the settings in DeviantArt, for this I will need to allocate time. By the way, there are several questions related to this.
What do these lines mean - you have "Deviant for 10 years" and I have "Deviant for 1 month" and what do they depend on?
What is the purpose of the icons (llama, cake, etc.)?

(2020-06-21, 21:44)chrissix Wrote: In my opinion there are quite a lot tools for sorting and tagging and searching to still get the overview. its just a matter of playing around.
Don't know how far you can adapapt this but can sort with folders like Star Wars, Disney, Animation, Marvel, or release years or other topics of interest.

Yes, it’s a good idea, as soon as enough material has accumulated on DeviantArt, then I’ll sort it into folders.

(2020-06-21, 21:44)chrissix Wrote: regarding imgur and also the original poster, yes then lets try imgur. i have not tried it yet.
I hope it is as easy as MediaFire, wich you can just upload a huge Folder into a Cloud and from this just sharing out the content.
I have to think more like a content creator and hoster here and am not quite into it how to do. I will look further.
On the contrary, I am against imgur, there are restrictions on the file size. We need to look at imagebam, bload.de.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by Konon - 2020-06-21, 22:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3