Release Library of Congress
Video 
Library of Congress

This add-on enables playing of videos and movies from the United States Library of Congress website.

• Shows collections such as; National Book Festivals, American Folklife Center, Event Videos, etc
  • Shows collections by; Contributor, Subject, Location, etc
  • Allows searching the archive and saved searches
  • Caches recently viewed files for fast replay

Donations for this add-on gratefully accepted

Source

https://github.com/FraserChapman/plugin.video.loc

The Collection

The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, with millions of books, recordings, photographs, newspapers, maps and manuscripts in its collections. The Library is the main research arm of the U.S. Congress and the home of the U.S. Copyright Office. Several thousand clips, videos and early motion pictures are viewable from the Library's Digital Collection.

Disclaimer

This add-on is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with the Library of Congress. It only provides an interface to access the free content on the Library of Congress website from Kodi.

Screen Shots

Licence

All art work, code and data is provided under an MIT License except the two images icon.png and fanart.jpg

Library of Congress - Fair use

10wallpaper - Fair Use
This add-on should now be in Kodi Leia and above
Thanks for another very interesting addon.
Your add-ons are really wonderful. I will be using them all regularly Smile
(2019-07-14, 10:40)Atreyu Wrote: Thanks for another very interesting addon.

Really great to hear, glad you like them and find the content interesting!
(2019-07-17, 00:18)fraserc Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 10:40)Atreyu Wrote: Thanks for another very interesting addon.

Really great to hear, glad you like them and find the content interesting! 
Add me to the chorus of those you like and appreciate what you do, thanks!
Hello,
I am having some trouble
Kodi is telling me there is a problem with python 2.26 version.
I will attempt to just change the version number; I did not see anything that would be an issue on the github.
I'm not _entirely_ sure, but i think this add on was abandoned. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
(2022-05-26, 03:29)trilliam Wrote: Kodi is telling me there is a problem with python 2.26 version.
I will attempt to just change the version number; I did not see anything that would be an issue on the github.

Python-2 was used upto Kodi 18 and is now 'EOL'. From Kodi 19 onwards, Python-3 is mandatory.
So either use Kodi 18 and the add-on may work, or find a way to upgrade/rewrite the add-on to use Python-3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library of Congress0