v17 How to play sound from android phone to Kodi? (Bluetooth)
Hi,

I have searched all over for this issue and I suck at searching or no one had problems with it. All I find is other way around. Asking questions how to play audio from Kodi to bluetooh speaker and so on. I want to play radio/mp3/youtube or w/e from my android phone to kodi.

First things first:
Raspberry pi3+ with Libreelec 8.2.5 and Kodi 17.6.
Connected to BMW E39 with Pibus alternative board.
I know that Libreelec 9 is supposed to be on Pi3+, but need to find skin first for it, because Pibus skin works only on this one.
I have bought USB BT dongle and connected phone to pi3, I can see it in libreelec settings.

Now how to get audio from it? I want to use it like BT works in modern cars with default BT equipment. You get in to the car, car connects to phone you launch w/e media app you want ant you can hear sound through speakers.
I found "Audio playthrough" setting in Kodi, but even if activating I can select audio device it is grayed out on HDMI device.

Any one knows how to get what I'm looking for?
Sad 
(2019-07-12, 19:15)TooEasyL2P Wrote: Hi,

I have searched all over for this issue and I suck at searching or no one had problems with it. All I find is other way around. Asking questions how to play audio from Kodi to bluetooh speaker and so on. I want to play radio/mp3/youtube or w/e from my android phone to kodi.

First things first:
Raspberry pi3+ with Libreelec 8.2.5 and Kodi 17.6.
Connected to BMW E39 with Pibus alternative board.
I know that Libreelec 9 is supposed to be on Pi3+, but need to find skin first for it, because Pibus skin works only on this one.
I have bought USB BT dongle and connected phone to pi3, I can see it in libreelec settings.

Now how to get audio from it? I want to use it like BT works in modern cars with default BT equipment. You get in to the car, car connects to phone you launch w/e media app you want ant you can hear sound through speakers.
I found "Audio playthrough" setting in Kodi, but even if activating I can select audio device it is grayed out on HDMI device.

Any one knows how to get what I'm looking for?
i have similar problem too.
https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...ooth-audio
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to play sound from android phone to Kodi? (Bluetooth)0