Can one show the seconds for the runtime?
Can one show the seconds for the runtime?

And is there another way to start the movie in one's media player than clicking that play button(?):

It mostly is hidden.
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
we could, but what for?
Do you really care if a movie is "1h 23m 05sec", or a second longer?
Doesn't look good in GUI for me... so guess we won't change this....

re play button:
Instead of asking to for "another way", why not simply ask for fixing that hidden button?
Dont talk around the corner, say if something does not work for every movie...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Quote:we could, but what for?
Do you really care if a movie is "1h 23m 05sec", or a second longer?
No no, but if it were 57 seconds...then I would watch the longer one, I guess. "1h 23m 05s" / "1h 23m 5s" does not look bad. Or / and 83m 5sec.
Quote:Instead of asking to for "another way", why not simply ask for fixing that hidden button?
Well....er...yes yes, I didn't dare to...one never knows what might happen...

...so then...the same with the vertical scroll bar of the tag line disappearing as well.

May be a vertical scroll bar over the entire height of the right panel so all of the items disappearing when draggig the vertical middle line to the right could automatically position themselfes one above the other.

When I drag heire
to extend (or re-extend) the column panel and go back the column width of Year is changed (instead of being the same as before)...and when the Year column looks like that, it is hard to extend it, respectively I cannot find a way to extend / change it. The double arrow shows up when hovering the mouse but one cannot drag it.

Or may be a scroll bar for the column panel (additionally to dragging that vertical middle line between the panels)? So one could scroll horizontally instead of extending the column panel here:

Or a switcher / button in this area
to only show one panel at a time over the entire width?

Can one exchage, move the columns? E.g. rating to the left, another column to the right?
- this runtime information is from the meta data provider - not from your files (the runtime from your files is in the media files tab). We will not display seconds here since not all metadata provides offer seconds
- tmm is designed to fit (with a minimal column setup) on a low screen device like a "normal" laptop screen. if that is not enough for you, get a bigger monitor. we will not offer hundreds of scrollbars just for a few users which use such a low resolution
- columns are not interchangeable and will never be (just too complex to keep the look and feel if we offer too much customization options for our users - we focus on features and stability)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Quote:- this runtime information is from the meta data provider
I thought it is from the files. What a coincidence. The real runtimes from the files were the same of the scraped data when I last checked differnet movies having differnet versions / runtimes. In an older TMM one had an option to chose whether to use the provider's runtime or the one of the files. It is not available anymore?

Quote:(the runtime from your files is in the media files tab
May be one could display seconds there. Seconds would look extremely beautiful there, really cool.

Quote:if that is not enough for you, get a bigger monitor. we will not offer hundreds of scrollbars just for a few users which use such a low resolution
And may be a better Notebook, yes, good idea. But may be a few scrollbars less would do it. I would think on my 15" Notebook I have a resolution like usual. Why is it too slow? Which resolution should I use?

Quote:- columns are not interchangeable and will never be (just too complex to keep the look and feel if we offer too much customization options for our users - we focus on features and stability)

Alright, alright, that's very great enough, very nice concept of course. But the Year column sonehow does not properly work here anyway...may be there is a chance...
1366x768 is the absolute minimum we support. Working with this resulotion you should not add any wide columns in the movie table/tv show tree (else there is not enough space to the right and things get hidden). It is a pain to develop/design a UI containing this much of information on a low resolution screen and look good on high resolutions too.. this is why we have set this to the absolute minimum.
I'd suggest to use at least 1600 x 900 (for your eyes!) or even 1920x1080 (which I have on my 14" laptop)

I've added the seconds to the media files panel for the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Quote:1366x768 is the absolute minimum we support.
This one I have here. The next one available here
lowers the readablility quite a bit. Don't know, may me I have to get to used to it. The cheap Notebook obviously is not usable for such a high resolution.

Quote: I've added the seconds to the media files panel for the next version
Great! Thank you very much!
That is what I meant regarding the Year column:
sorry, can't reproduce that here, but I will make this column just a bit larger that this should not happen again
Alright, many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can one show the seconds for the runtime?0