Python module to save to .CSV?
Hi all,

I'm having trouble parsing a JSON website into a music addon, I can get BeautifulSoup working fine, but obviously it won't parse JSON. 

I could perhaps get BS working if I could parse the JSON file into a .csv file. The problem is I can't find a module that would do this. Does anyone know how I could do this? Or what command would allow me to print some JSON output into a BS readable format?

Thanks
Moved to add-on development
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Should be packed with Python... "Import cvs"

Example found here: http://blog.appliedinformaticsinc.com/ho...ng-python/

BTW I'd suggest posting your existing code, I can take a look. I don't believe cvs will be the solution you are looking for.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
What's wrong with json module for parsing JSON?
(2019-07-13, 23:38)Roman_V_M Wrote: What's wrong with json module for parsing JSON?

I can't work out how to get the data into the right format and into beautifulsoup scraper I'm using.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python module to save to .CSV?0