StreamMyGame integration
This might not be for the original Xbox, unless someone manages to reverse engineer the StreamMyGame client, but it would be nice for the computer-based ports.

StreamMyGame integration under My Games/My Applications. Shouldn't be too hard to do either.

Maybe I'll try to get it started myself. Wink

-C-
if it isn't open source then chances it getting added to XBMC by a Team-XBMC developer is slim to none, ...it is a cool concept in theory otherwise, not just for games but for applications as well (DivX Connected features a very similar technology for its plugins)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
For the linux and windows ports though, it would probably be almost as easy as launching a shortcut. The only real integration would be finding a decent way to present it to the user. Probably easiest with DVD-ish box-art.

It could probably be done with a source-plugin if it supported launching programs. (Does it?)

-C-
I realise I'm am reviving a very old thread, but for good reason.

Since the original post the following piece of software has been released:

Game streaming

Can this be integrated to run games on a more powerful computer elsewhere and integrated into xbmc either with advanced launcher or another way? My media server isn't very powerful but I have a very powerful computer upstairs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
StreamMyGame integration0