Can I set "watch the video" as default?
Is there any entry in the settings to set "watch the video" as default? It would be convenient, because I never used the other 2 voices and I believe I will never use them. I'm looking for, but I can't find anything..
(2019-07-14, 02:34)Teodoro777 Wrote: Is there any entry in the settings to set "watch the video" as default?
Sorry but you lost me. Set it as default for what? In the background you are on the home screen, your library is empty, so not really sure what you are trying to do or where that dialogue box comes from or what the options are for.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-14, 02:44)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 02:34)Teodoro777 Wrote: Is there any entry in the settings to set "watch the video" as default?
Sorry but you lost me. Set it as default for what? In the background you are on the home screen, your library is empty, so not really sure what you are trying to do or where that dialogue box comes from or what the options are for.

behind it is empty because I am using kodi via the remote control yaste. In particular I am using an addon, and once I have chosen the video, I get these 3 options. But it's just a nuisance, because always from yaste, I have to make one more step to select the remote control and click on "ok". Understand what I mean? With the remote control kore is the same ..
Ok, well that was important information you left out.

I don't use either of those two remote controls, but I think that would be a question for the Yatse or Kore developers. But let's see what others familiar with the remote controls suggest.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
In Kodi settings ensure that under media>videos>default action is 'play' Using Yaste, home remote choosing a selection should play with the center button.
(2019-07-14, 03:20)Karellen Wrote: Ok, well that was important information you left out.

I don't use either of those two remote controls, but I think that would be a question for the Yatse or Kore developers. But let's see what others familiar with the remote controls suggest.

but it is the same also not using taste. I mentioned it only to justify the fact that there was nothing in the background. This happens however in the Add-ons I use .. maybe I have to ask them?
(2019-07-14, 07:05)PatK Wrote: In Kodi settings ensure that under media>videos>default action is 'play' Using Yaste, home remote choosing a selection should play with the center button.

Yes, it's already on 'play'
What addon is it that does this? Have you checked its settings?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I set "watch the video" as default?0