•   
  • 25(current)
Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
@sualfred 

plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getnextup

How can I sort the returned list of episodes so the most recently viewed tv show's next episode is at the start of the list?

Is it even possible? At the moment the order seems to be random. Thanks

Problem fixed..... Don't know why but a reinstall of Kodi fixed the issue.
(2020-01-19, 17:40)bsoriano Wrote: @sualfred , would you consider adding a details_by_episode function to the script so that you can get tv show details info as window properties when what you have focused is an episode? I want to open an episode info window using the videodb:// path for the episode in a custom search dialog, but there is no ListItem info label for the tv show dbid, so I cannot build the full path videodb://tvshows/titles/<tv show dbid>/<season>/<episode dbid>?season=<season>&tvshowid=<tv show dbid>.  I have the season and the episode dbid, but not the tv show dbid.  Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
@sualfred , did you have a chance to look at whether you would consider adding this to the script? I know that it is no longer necessary with Matrix, but I will not be upgrading to Matrix any time soon, and the majority of my users are still on Leia also.  Thanks for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @sualfred..

Are there any plans to have Trakt lists as well available rather than tmdb only (i.e. trending, popular, similar, watched, trending list etc?)

Thanks
Just wanted to say that this script never ceases to amaze me, I keep using it more and more in the new version of my skin since it works great, thanks for sharing it with us!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button)
  •   
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.