•   
  • 26(current)
Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2020-10-13, 05:47)sualfred Wrote: Is this in Leia or Matrix?

I'm still on Leia, 18.6
@sualfred  Any fix for this yet?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2982681
Found no time yet, sorry. Since you are familiar with Python, I'm happy to see a PR to the Leia branch if you want Wink
Embuary | Skin | Helper | Info | Repo | GitHub
(2020-11-20, 09:51)sualfred Wrote: Found no time yet, sorry. Since you are familiar with Python, I'm happy to see a PR to the Leia branch if you want Wink

No problem, unfortunately I'm in the same position, very little time  Sad Plus python Unicode errors always give me a headache  Confused
@roidy @QuizKid 

UnicodeDecodeError should be fixed now for the Leia version. PR is pending.
hi, after 10 years of normal use ..I've finally taken the plunge and started using widgets and smart playlists. Love it so far Smile
Question I have. I really like & use the "next up episodes" widget, but the refresh after I've watched an episode takes a bit too long for me.

So I watch something, I usually press stop when the credits start rolling (advancedsetting is set at 70% to put something on watched) and then I might want to watch the next episode. But it takes around 8-10 secs before the widget is updated.
is there a way that the widget gets updated while I'm still watching my episode and it passes the 70% mark ?

(skin is embuary)
Nope.
  •   
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.