• 27(current)
Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2021-05-30, 07:21)sualfred Wrote: It's limited to 25. More means longer loading times.
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...nt.py#L381

The artwork is defined in by the skin.

Thank you!
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
@sualfred Please take a look at this:- https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...er/pull/51
Done. Untested, but lgtm.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@sualfred A bug and a fix Big Grin

https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua.../issues/54
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...er/pull/55

Thanks
I  use this code to improve the header in home for skin AZ-R when an playlist is used for main menu :
(https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/451)

xml:
plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getpathstats&path=$INFO[Container(300).ListItem.Property(path)]&prefix=test

all works very well 

I have just a tiny problem. I don't know how distinguish a "videos" playlist from a "musicvideos" playlist.
So I can't displayed the correct label "music videos" for a "musicvideos" playlist.

xml:
Window(Home).Property(test_MusicVideosCount)

does not exist Smile

all advice is welcome.
thanks
Thanks again for this wonderful script. I have noticed a small issue when using Get resource image by string. I use it to show several images of the studios and it works very well other than the studio ends in + as in these cases...

As you can see Disney+ and Apple TV+ labels are shown because the script doesn't return any value. The line I'm using is:

xml:
<content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.studios.coloured&separator='" / "'&string='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Studio]'</content>

However the images do exist, as you can see in this other view...

This view uses: 

xml:
$INFO[ListItem.Studio,resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/,.png]

Thanks for your help!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
In AZR skin we can display list of similar movies from "DialogVideoInfo.xml"

This can be do with "local information only" or not.

1 - if "local information only" is disable: 
xml:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=similar&type=movie&query=$INFO[ListItem.Label]

2 - if "local information only" is enable: 
xml:
plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getsimilar&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&type=movie

In these 2 situations it works well

The only things that seems not working it is when I use "ListItem.Overlay" on item displayed.

with command  1 (plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper...) ListItem.Overlay exist for each item that is present on local
All works like expected

with command  2 (plugin://script.embuary.helper...) ListItem.Overlay is empty for each item Huh

Sorry if it is a dumb question.
Is it possible that is related to "script.embuary.helper" ?
Thanks
@Nanomani 
I cannot remember why, but try ListItem.Playcount instead of ListItem.Overlay.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2021-09-19, 08:15)sualfred Wrote: @Nanomani 
I cannot remember why, but try ListItem.Playcount instead of ListItem.Overlay.

Yes you are right. "ListItem.Playcount" is filled
thanks a lot
Just like a ping here...
as i not sure how good the git notification will come to mind.

would be great if it found a way in (function wise)
https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...a10922e048
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Is there a way to combine next up with continue watching? I would like one widget that contains both. I don't see this as a widget option.
Hi @sualfred, thanks for all your work on this and your Embuary skin.

I'm using the helper to perform a calculation to work out the watched progress of TV shows and seasons:

xml:

RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=calc,do='"($INFO[ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)]) * 100"',prop=WatchedPercentage)

I run this code in a button within my focusedlayouts. But it seems quite variable how long the calculation takes to come back. On a powerful PC, it's fine, but on something like a Shield, I notice a lag of up to a few seconds before the calculation is completed, usually when something like a library update is taking place.

Does this sound like expected behaviour or is it an issue in my test setup do you think?
hi @sualfred - are you planning to port this skin helper to Nexus at some point in the future? I understand this may be way off, but just had a question for if/when you do.

If so, would you be open to adding support for the new ListItem.Property(watchedepisodepercent)? I noticed that it is blank currently for listitems populated by your script and it was implied here that support for it would need to be added to the script for it to work: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/21631

Here's an example below showing how the new listitem is blank even though the two properties it is calculated with are present:

@"QuizKid" Please grab the latest Matrix branch of script.embuary.helper and test.

I've added the 'watchedepisodepercent' property. I'm calculating it from the total and watched episode counts directly so it doesn't rely on the new Nexus 'watchedepisodepercent' property and thus will also work in Matrix.

Let me know if it works OK and I'll push out a new release.
(2022-07-05, 20:55)roidy Wrote: @"QuizKid" Please grab the latest Matrix branch of script.embuary.helper and test.

I've added the 'watchedepisodepercent' property. I'm calculating it from the total and watched episode counts directly so it doesn't rely on the new Nexus 'watchedepisodepercent' property and thus will also work in Matrix.

Let me know if it works OK and I'll push out a new release.
Thanks @roidy - just tested and it works a charm. Really appreciate it!
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3