Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2019-07-18, 16:58)sualfred Wrote: I already do this? Smile

If only 1 episode is left on the recently updated tv show -> use episode
else -> use tv show
@sualfred , you kind of do, since if I have more than one unwatched episode for the tv show, I will always get tv shows from embuary helper.  With skin helper widgets, it does not matter if I have one or more unwatched episodes.  It returns single episodes (only that episode for that season was added) or grouped episodes (more than one episode for a season was added on the same date).

Would you consider doing something like that? In essence, what I want to accomplish is clicking on a Season poster on an episodes widget when multiple episodes for that season have been added recently and take the user directly to the tv show season.  This is similar to what Plex does in Plex Home Theater.

Like I mentioned, I modded skin helper widgets, but I would very much prefer having the functionality in an addon that is as well maintained as yours and in the Kodi repo.  And also, my Python is severely limited.

Thanks again,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a (maybe) skin helper service / widgets alternative - by bsoriano - 2019-07-18, 17:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3