Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2019-07-29, 11:01)sualfred Wrote: It's not limited to Rotten ratings. All possible and available ratings of the library will be filled to the getbydbid hidden list. But to prevent mistakes: I only return what the scraper has added to the database.
Really nice! Cause it's a bypass, have you tested how much the visible delay in views is? 0,5 - 1,0 sec or more?

(2019-07-29, 22:19)Hitcher Wrote: Universal Movie Scraper does TMDB, IMDB, MetaCritic, and Rotten Tomatoes.
Media Companion does also the job of all these ratings well. 
Ratings and Votes for tomatometerallcritics is working well up to now.
Unfortunately Ratings and Votes for tomatometerallaudience i get since 4th June 2019 in 90% of cases no more data anymore. -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2860531
It worked 100% well before. Both Rotten Tomatoes data is from OMDB. OMDB maintainer didn't responed to my E-Mails as i demanded. Although I am a patron.

(2019-07-29, 19:43)sualfred Wrote: Not really. At least not in my testings. It's just one item that is going to be fetched.
On my side it's also not affecting the performance, on use there is just about a visible delay of approximately 1 second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a (maybe) skin helper service / widgets alternative - by chrissix666 - 2019-07-30, 00:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3