Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
@sualfred, I know you already provide a function to split infolabels such as directors, genres, etc., and you also provide a function to show a select dialog.  

I am trying to, in DialogVideoInfo, when a user clicks on a director, writer, genre or studio, and there is more than one in the info label, to show a select dialog with the separated items, so that the user can choose one of them to do a search either online in tmdb or locally in the video db.

I understand I could use the functions you already provide in the plugin, but one issue I have is that I don't know how many items are in the combined infolabel, so I am having a hard time with the select dialog, unless I limit it to a specific number of items.

Would you consider adding a function that splits the items in the info label, and shows the select dialog with the separated items? That would certainly make it a lot easier for my use case.

Of course, if you could also point me in the direction of another solution (my skinning skills are not great yet), I would also really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative - by bsoriano - 2019-09-17, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3