Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2019-11-01, 21:22)sualfred Wrote: It could be avoided but I'm not sure if this will end up in a speed penalty. It's a loop and requests the window properties 100 times. Each request for them costs a few ms of time that's why I break the loop once label1 is empty.
I understand. No problem. I will see how can i bypass this. Maybe i will use some conditional includes for each set of actions and have them all gathered in one place/file for better maintaining.

(2019-11-01, 21:22)sualfred Wrote: Because the window properties get stored in the window you are setting them.
Why don't you just hide the other dialog if the select dialog gets visible via <visible>!Window.IsVisible(selectdialog)</visible>
You can also try to set a <onclick>Dialog.Close(all,true)</onclick> before. That works better with window animations for those scenarios.

Edit:
I also can offer you a argument to force the home window as property storage. But that requires a ",home" at each property setting. That could bypass your issue.
The <onclick>Dialog.Close(all,true)</onclick> works but usually i am avoiding it due the fact that it forces the closing of windows. I think storing the property on home window it's more proper approach since this it's a global function.  Is that make sense to you also?

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative - by nessus - 2019-11-01, 21:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3