Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
This is way too much more than i expected!!!.

Tested and works fine. Either from context menu or from script call.

Remarks & suggestions:
- Any information added/edited are placed in the end of the .nfo file (don't know if this important when scraping items)
- The updated .nfo file is converting to UNIX format (again i don't know if this matters for all other systems besides windows)
- I use MediaElch MediaManager for my .nfo files and i have set it to create also movie.nfo files for each movie. Is it possible to update also these with the script?.
- IMHO icons are to much. I understand that you are using the detailed list of select dialog but if is possible to remove them the list will look cleaner.
- When you finish editing an item going back takes to the top of the list again. This kinda downside since it's a list of more than 20 items and you have to go again in the next item after the one you edited.

That's it. All these are much more of minor details. The script it's working perfectly fine and like i said its more than i expected. If i found any bugs will report back.

Thanks a lot man. Excellent work as always.

Cheers
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative - by nessus - 2019-11-02, 22:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3