• 25(current)
Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
@sualfred 

plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getnextup

How can I sort the returned list of episodes so the most recently viewed tv show's next episode is at the start of the list?

Is it even possible? At the moment the order seems to be random. Thanks

Problem fixed..... Don't know why but a reinstall of Kodi fixed the issue.
(2020-01-19, 17:40)bsoriano Wrote: @sualfred , would you consider adding a details_by_episode function to the script so that you can get tv show details info as window properties when what you have focused is an episode? I want to open an episode info window using the videodb:// path for the episode in a custom search dialog, but there is no ListItem info label for the tv show dbid, so I cannot build the full path videodb://tvshows/titles/<tv show dbid>/<season>/<episode dbid>?season=<season>&tvshowid=<tv show dbid>.  I have the season and the episode dbid, but not the tv show dbid.  Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
@sualfred , did you have a chance to look at whether you would consider adding this to the script? I know that it is no longer necessary with Matrix, but I will not be upgrading to Matrix any time soon, and the majority of my users are still on Leia also.  Thanks for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @sualfred..

Are there any plans to have Trakt lists as well available rather than tmdb only (i.e. trending, popular, similar, watched, trending list etc?)

Thanks
Just wanted to say that this script never ceases to amaze me, I keep using it more and more in the new version of my skin since it works great, thanks for sharing it with us!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@sualfred 

Matrix alpha 2, windows 64, if i request artist discography in info artist, I have this error, it´s  possible to fix, please.

Code:
2020-10-10 20:56:40.739 T:30852   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'PluginContent' object has no attribute 'discography'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.helper\plugin.py", line 70, in <module>
                                                       Main()
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.helper\plugin.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                       self.getinfos()
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.helper\plugin.py", line 54, in getinfos
                                                       self._execute(plugin,self.info)
                                                     File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.embuary.helper\plugin.py", line 62, in _execute
                                                       getattr(plugin,action.lower())()
                                                   AttributeError: 'PluginContent' object has no attribute 'discography'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
This script has no audio widget stuff at all, because you can achieve nearly everything with xsp paths.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hi @sualfred how are you?

I'm using your script in my Copacetic skin primarily for calculations, but I wanted to give the widgets a go for a bit of added functionality over what I managed to figure out with xsp paths... In this case, it's providing mixed content results in a widget for the actor currently selected in the videoinfo dialog cast list.

Apologies if this is basic, but I'm having an issue with errors as a result of unsupported characters, but I think I've escaped the string correctly. Not sure where I'm going wrong...

<content target="videos" limit="20" sortby="year" sortorder="descending">plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getitemsbyactor&label='$ESCINFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label]'</content>

2020-10-12 23:13:01.557 T:123145370693632   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getitemsbyactor&label='"Saïd Taghmaoui"'

xml:

2020-10-12 23:13:01.363 T:123145352458240   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.embuary.helper]: loading setting definitions
2020-10-12 23:13:01.363 T:123145352458240   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.embuary.helper]: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
2020-10-12 23:13:01.415 T:123145352458240   DEBUG: [ script.embuary.helper ] Items by actor Saïd Taghmaoui: No shows found
2020-10-12 23:13:01.419 T:123145352458240   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
                                              File "/Users/ahekmat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/Users/ahekmat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 27, in __init__
                                                self.getinfos()
                                              File "/Users/ahekmat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 60, in getinfos
                                              File "/Users/ahekmat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 68, in _execute
                                              File "/Users/ahekmat/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 810, in getitemsbyactor
                                                plugin_category = ADDON.getLocalizedString(32030) + ' ' + actor
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 2: ordinal not in range(128)
Is this in Leia or Matrix?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Hello from france, thank you for this awsome Skin, it is the better for me. 

i have a question:
I created menus for films, series, etc., associated with my sources.

Is it possible to have like native folder "Collections", the display of miniature covers contained in the folder "Collections"?

see my attachment

thank you!!!

@sualfred  I'm running into the same problem as @"QuizKid" errors with names containing unicode characters.

Code:
2020-10-17 18:01:32.010 T:3922719616   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 27, in __init__
                                                self.getinfos()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 60, in getinfos
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/plugin.py", line 68, in _execute
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.embuary.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 810, in getitemsbyactor
                                                plugin_category = ADDON.getLocalizedString(32030) + ' ' + actor
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 4: ordinal not in range(128)
2020-10-17 18:01:32.309 T:3867976576   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getitemsbyactor&label='"Synnøve Macody Lund"'

This is under Kodi 18.8 and Embuary helper version 1.4.8
Does it happen on Matrix, too?
(2020-10-17, 19:31)sualfred Wrote: Does it happen on Matrix, too?
Let me quickly set up a matrix install and test.....
@sualfred Just tested under Matrix and it works fine. Embuary helper version is listed as 2.0.6
k, thx. I'll take a look at it as soon as I have some time.
(2020-10-17, 20:41)sualfred Wrote: k, thx. I'll take a look at it as soon as I have some time.

Thanks!
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3